1.120 "It's Okay"

Začít od začátku

Tomora "That wasn't quite what i was hoping for. "

Scott "people are dying"

Tomora "They've been dying. You only care now because it's your people. "

Scott shook his head "you have to want something other than seeing us all dead. What if we leave Beacon Hills? All of us. "

Tomora "if you leave, we'll follow you. We'll hunt you down until every single one of you is gone. "

Scott "some of us have actually been protecting you. "

Gerard "don't listen to him. He wants you to be afraid"

Scott "but you shouldn't be afraid of us. We protect people. people like you"

Tomora scoffed "people like me?you don't know anything about people like me ."

Scott "so help me understand. Tell me what made you hate us so much. "

Gerard "i don't think you wanna press that button, Scott. "

Scott ignored him "something happened to you, didn't it? Something bad"

Tomora "Bad doesn't even come that close. There was a faculty meeting that ran late one night. We were complaining about the new course rubric. I thought that was the worst thing i'd have to deal with that year. I was wrong. We all heard it. This sound coming out of the shadows. "probably an animal," they said. But not like anything i'd ever heard. I saw teeth and claws...Fangs. And then there was blood everywhere. I couldn't believe i was still alive. "

Scott "if one of us had been there-"

Tomora "you were there, Scott. You and the deputy. Don't you remember? Did you even think to check if anyone was still alive? "

Scott shook his head shocked "i didn't know"

Tomora "you didn't care. How many people have to die so you could keep your secret? So you and your friends could carry on as if nothing ever happened. I was there. Lying under those bodies. Hiding and waiting for someone to finally find me. You shouldn't have come alone, Scott"

I could see her grabbing her gun.

Suddenly we heard Malia "he didn't"

Malia and Lydia showed up.

Tomora aimed the gun at Scott.

Scott "hey, hey, hey, we did not come here to fight"

Gerard aimed the gun at me.

My eyes widened.

Gerard "Well, then you came here to die"

Malia growled "we're trying to protect you"

Gerard " you might wanna control your beta, Scott. She could get you all killed"

Lydia "we're not the enemy. There's something else going on. We don't know what it is but we promise you, there's a bigger problem. "

Tomora "something worse than supernatural cannibals? Yeah, i know everything now. Wendigos, Oni, Werecoyotes, Vampires. People being murdered as human sacrifices?"

Scott "We tried to stop those"

Tomora "and how many people lost their lives while you were "trying"?"

Scott "too many"

Tomora "It were twelve"

She pointed at a guy behind her "his son was one of them. His throat was cut and his head bashed in. "

She pointed at the guy was was holding me "his brother was a deputy. Gutted and torn apart. The official report read "animal attack""

Lydia "It's amplifying their fear"

Scott "You've all lost somebody and you wanna get revenge, i get that. But just listen. Something escaped the Wild Hunt. "

Lydia "Scott, Scott, it's here. It's here right now."

Scott asked shocked "What?"

Suddenly i was dropped to the ground and the gunfire started.

Scott yelled"get down!"

Next thing i know was that i saw a red light and Parrish Hellhounding out.

Suddenly i got dragged away. I saw a figure. A tall red thing. Looked like a human body without genitals, skin, hair and a face. Gross.

I heard Parrish scream and then it got shut. The lights went on. Parrish stood up. The figure was on the ground. roasted.

Malia "they didn't come here to negotiate. You did everything you could"

Scott shook his head "no, not everything. Not yet"

home.

Scott carried me upstairs into my room. He put me down.

Suddenly i started to panic. 

I tried to open the muzzle but i couldn't because my hands were still tied.

Scott "calm down, calm down, calm down"

He opened the chains. I tried to rip the thing off my face but i couldn't open it. 

Scott "it's okay. "

He opened it and took it off my face.

I looked at it.

Scott asked worried "you okay?"

I just walked into my bathroom. 

---

I walked out in one of Scott's shirts. 

Scott was still standing in my room with that thing in his hand.

Me "you still here?"

Scott "what happened?"

I looked at the thing.

Scott sighed and threw it out of my room.

I shook my head "nothing"

Then I sat down on the edge of the bed.

Scott shook his head "don't do that. Don't shut me out."

I looked at my hands.

Scott "what did they do to you?"

He kneeled down in front of me "Cori"

My voice cracked "i'm so sorry, Scott. I'm so sorry"

Scott shook his head "What did they make you do, Cor? Talk to me, i'm begging you. Don't shut me out"

I buried my face in my hands. 

Scott sat down next to me on the bed. 

He kissed my hair and hugged me "it's going to be okay"