1.120 "It's Okay"

Start from the beginning

Suddenly more water was thrown at me. Vervain water.

I started to cry. My body was on fire.

I sobbed out "Make it stop! please"

He held his arm out. Making me smell the blood even more.

Brandon "kill us"

I screamed in pain. The blood, the pain, the hunger. For fucks sake.

Brandon "James, let's go higher"

James "with pleasure"

The pain got stronger. I was screaming my lungs out.

Suddenly i couldn't take it anymore. I speeded at James and bit in his neck. He yelled in pain. I sucked every single blood out of his body.

I let go of him and his body went limp. I turned to Brandon. His eyes were wide and ran to the door trying to open it but i was faster. I spun him around and bit in his neck. He screamed. His body went limp.

I looked at the bodies. I could see my reflection in the glass of the table. 

Blood was all over me and my mouth.

I was shocked at myself.

I tried to open the door but it was locked. I was in a basement. 

Great.

I grabbed the chair i was chained on moments ago and threw it at the door.

 Nothing. It was a steel door after all.

I screamed "Let me out"

Suddenly i heard a noise. I looked up. The fire sprinklers went on. But it wasn't water what came out of them. It was smoke. I covered my nose but it didn't help. Vervain.

My eyes went heavy and then everything went black.

In the tunnels. 

I woke up and looked around. I was in the tunnels.

I could hear Scott"If you brought them, i guess Gerard is here too, isn't he?"

Gerard "Right here, Scott."

Scott "Where's Corina?"

Two guys dragged me to my feet. It was now that i realized my hands were chained together and that they put a muzzle over my mouth.

Scott was clearly shocked of my state but he kept his cool.

Then he looked at Tamora Monroe.

A new teacher and clearly Gerard's toy.

Scott "Whatever he's told you, there's another side of the story."

Tamora "isn't there always?"

Gerard "What were you hoping for here, Scott?"

Scott "i was hoping to talk to someone reasonable. Trust me, he's not the kind of person that you want to follow. He's gonna lead you off a cliff. Look what he did to his granddaughter. "

Gerard asked amused "Following me? no one here is following me, Scott. I'm merely an adviser"

Scott "this is because of you?"

Tomora nodded "that's right. You're negotiating with me, Scott. "

Scott breathed in "okay. Tell me how to settle this. What do you want?"

Tomora "i want to see a werewolf beg for peace."

Scott nodded "Fine. Okay. I'll beg. i'll, i'll do whatever you want.Just tell me that we don't have to kill each other. That we an find a way to make peace. "