1.100 Storytime

Depuis le début

(Imagine they are all talking with an french accent)

Waiter "Mercy, Marie-Jeanne"

He walked to her and gave her something to drink. Marie looked at the letter of Sebastien. She looked up.

Waiter "don't give up hope"

She nodded and gave him a soft smile. She heard two males talking about La Bête on the other table.

Magister "Her name was Agnes. She was eleven years old. Eleven. Torn limp from limp. "

Male 1 "it was not enough left of her to bury her"

Magister"i'm well aware. i'm also aware, that the new report won't let last"

Marie was cutting an apple while she was listening.

Magister "some people say, it's part Hyena and part wolf. It has red-black fell. cloven hoofs, and a streak on his back."

Waiter "We know, it kills at night. He prefers the head and neck."

Male 1 "We do not know for sure"

Magister "It won't stop"

Male 1"when the wolf finds a lamp, he seeks another"

Waiter"but it never eats his victims. It kills for fun"

Magister shook his head "no one kills for fun"

Male 1 "this is no animal"

Magister "tell that to the King. I have heard he sends his own professional hunters. Till then we could use volunteer for the hunting. Especially someone who can lead it."

Sebastien walked inside"why ask for volunteer?. We all know, who's the best hunter of Gévaudan."

Marie's head snapped to Sebastien as she heard his voice. She smiled happy.

Sebastien smiled "Marie-Jeanne Valet, my sister"

Marie "Bastard!"

She had tears of happiness in her eyes as she run to him and hugged him. Then she looked at the man next to Sebastien.

Marie "Marcel, you are home!"

She hugged him too. She took Sabastian's hand and walked with him to her table.

Waiter "Good to have you back, Marcel"

Marcel "Don't worry, my friend. You still have your job"

Magister "i'm not going to argue with your brother, Marie-Jeanne. What do you say?."

Then he cheered "Marie-Jeanne!"

The other people cheered with him "Marie-Jeanne! Marie- Jeanne! Marie-Jeanne!"

Marie looked around.

Sebastian "and?. Will you hear to their call?"

Marie answered amused "i hunt animals, not rumors"

They all began to laugh. Then the door opened, Henri came in with a dead little boy in his arms. They all looked at him shocked and speechless. Marie looked at him in shock. Henri walked in and laid the dead little boy on a table. Marie walked to the table.

Waiter "Emile?"

He couldn't believe that his own son was laying there. Dead!.

He shook the boy hoping that he wasn't dead.