FORCED MARRIAGE part 19

🌼 FORCED MARRIAGE 🌼
Part:19....KIM TAEHYUNG

Namjoon was really hurt by what Shiori did with a heavy heart he throws her outside.As he was about to close the door Shiori talked..
"Wait!!I know who did all this..I will tell you guys everything.Namjoon please hear me out"she said...Her voice was trembling,tears rolling in  her face..It was time for her to tell everything..yes she was afraid but she couldn't stand anymore all this.

"Why?Is there something left to talk?"Namjoon asked her..He tried to close the door again but Taehyung stoped him.
"I hope you will not lie Shiori...because..i don't have anymore strength"Taehyung said..Tears started to form in his eyes,he wanted to hear what Shiori will say,even a little track could be helpful.

They taked Shiori again inside..She started to drink some water before speaking.
"I-i'm sorry for everything"She apologized.In Namjoon eyes hurt was visible,the person he was going to marry the person he gave his heart he never imagined she could do something like that..

"But trust me I'm not the girl in that video,I swear it's not me"She said crying,but no one seemed to believe her.
"It is you Shiori.Hair,and the same clothes,look you are even wearing the same clothes like it looks in the video"Jungkook said.Nor Taehyung nor Jungkook couldn't stand all this ,they were afraid of what might happen.

"I'm not that girl. .And I can prove that"She said making the others confused.She taked out her phone and taked another recording,it was she in a shopping mall ,both of videos were recorded in the same time and in the same day..

Then how can that be possible..A person can't be in two places in the same time.
"As you can see in that time I was in the shopping mall.How can I possibly be in that place,I didn't do nothing to Y/N"Shiori said.The others were so confused,they didn't know what to think what to believe anymore.

"Then why is the girl in the photo wearing the same clothes as you..Is she pretending to be you?"Taehyung asked.Everything was so messed up.
"Taehyung I never told you this because I didn't think it was the need for...I actually am someone whom you know..."Shiori's words were so confusing..what did she mean by that.
"I have never saw you in my life Shiori..What are you talking about?"Taehyung asked her furrowing his eyebrows.

"But you have heard about me..You know that your girlfriend well ex girlfriend Areum,had a sister right.She never talked about her,and that's why you didn't know a girl called Shiori, but I knowed everything about you Taehyung...So yeah I'm Areum's sister Shiori..When you and Areum were in a relationship I have been studying abroad.I never got to know you personally till now  and when I comed back from U.S.A Areum was already dead,well that's what I thought."Hearing what Shiori said maked Taehyung shocked.Areum had a sister he knowed that but he never saw her face or heard about her.Areum never talked about her family.

"Wait,wait..You knowed Areum was alive all this time didn't you?..If you knowed my identity why didn't you ever talked with me about this.Why did you ever approached us..Why did you approached Namjoon hyung"Taehyung bombarded her with questions.

"No i didn't know she was alive at first...She contacted me before six months..Just when me and Namjoon held the engagement part...It was the party day when we first meet.Do you remember?she asked Taehyung...He remembered of course...It was when you and him married..

"Why didn't you told us something Shiori?Have you played with me,Have you ever truly love me"Namjoon asked her with teary eyes.
"Namjoon of course I love you I always have...I don't know how she managed to know that I was engaged ..At first I was happy seeing her,I always loved her so much..I was shocked seeing her alive in front of me..But she wasn't the Areum I used to know.She wasn't my sister but a devil"Shiori said crying..she was disgusted by her own blood.

"She told me She had amnesia and just when her memory was back she comes to find me...But what have Areum to do with all this I mean with Y/N disappearing?"he didn't want to believe that Areum have something to do with all this.Was she that low...Yeah he maked her her responsible in a way because she kissed him but was she capable of doing something that dirty.

"All bullshits all lies..She never had amnesia Taehyung for God sake..She faked her own death..She needed money she got them..and now she wants you,only you..She is insane she threated me to kill Y/N But I couldn't.After that she threated me with Namjoon's life she had already destroy my life I couldn't stand to destroy even my lovers life..I never thought she will make something bad to Y/N..that's Why I brought her that necklace"Shiori said .

"Necklace?"Taehyung asked..
"Yeah the necklace.She told me she wouldn't hurt Namjoon nor Y/N if I gave that necklace as a present.I didn't knkw that inside of love potion she had put a dangerous poisonous potion..When I finded out that I managed to change the potion to another one but I guess it wasn't a good choice as well..I did all those only to protect Namjoon..I'm sorry I didn't have another choice."Shiori said drowning in her own sobs..

"You tried to take someone's else lover to save yours...You sacrificed their love for ours...Are you crazy"Namjoon shouted at Shiori..She knowed he was right,lowering her head she couldn't see Namjoon in the eyes.
"Wait?So the one who kidnapped Y/N is Areum?"Taehyung asked shocked.

"Yes it is she.Areum planned everything.I'm sorry i couldn't stop her..But even if Y/N is alive she will kill her..I'm sure for that..Areum didn't hesitate to kill me her own blood for her Y/N is nothing. .She's not the same Areum you once used to know,she is capable for everything Taehyung even killing someone."the words that Shiori said hited Taehyung hard.He never thought Areum would've done something like that..He was so scared for  your safety...His legs were trembling he sat down tears streaming down his face..What Jungkook said maked his heart even broke..

"Tae that's something else you should know...Y/N she's pregnant"Jungkook said crying.
"What?"Taehyung asked him,his heart couldn't take anymore.
"That day when she catched you and Areum kissing that day she was going to give you this news but she never got the chance"Jungkook explained..Taehyung was a crying mess now..
"Y/N is pregnant?"Shiori said shocked..She started to cry punching herself she maked herself responsible for all this. She got a call who was going to change everyones life...FOR GOOD?FOR BAD?WE'LL SEE...

After hearing what Shiori said they all rushed to the place they got information..They hoped you'd be there..
.
............
"You can't die..Not yet "Areum said throwing water again at you. You couldn't breath properly,tears streaming in your face.You puted your hand in your belly only to notice some blood.
"NO!NO!NOOOO!my baby don't leave me..Areum please save me...I can lose my little baby..Please leave me go"you begged Areum but she didn't care at all.

She was enjoying your pain..
"You're pregnant?...Ah...Well sorry but both of you will die"She said. ..The pain was becoming even bigger,you prayed for his safety, you begged for help...
"Tae save me please"you once said,crying,shouting,yelling you did everything but Areum was heartless.We're you going to die just like that...You were giving up..How much will you be able to survive?

A strong slam was heard from the door....Were you finally going to escape from thas hell,or were you going to be forever part of that hell.

Here it's part 19 I hope you are enjoying those series.

This story is coming to an end.

Next part will be the finale part,what do you think will happen?

Vote and comment please...

Take care everyone..

Good night💜