FORCED MARRIAGE part 8

"Okay okay I'm sorry"he said laughing.You and him started to talk about different things.A lot of laught were heard.You decided to ask him about Taehyung's past.
Will you be strong enought to hear the words that Jungkook will tell you.... "Um.. Kook I want to ask you something"you said to him he focused to you confused. "Yeah sure go ahead"he said smiling.You took a deep breath before talking.

"I want to know more about Taehyung,about his past about everything"you explained to him.Taehyung never told you something about his past or something so you were curious to know more about for your husband.

" Y/N I think you should ask Tae for this"he said to you.His face expression changed.
" And he will tell everything to me"you said sarcastically.You were right Taehyung barely Sayed hello to you not even to talk about his life.
" Well you got a point there.But still it's not my place to tell you about him"he said to you.But how were you going to help Taehyung without knowing something about him.
"Please Kook i-i need to know"you pleased to him showing him your puppy eyes.
"Ugh..Y/N you're so stubborn.Fine I'll tell you what you want to know but are u sure you will be able to hear what I'm going to say"he said to you.You smiled to him showing how much it means for you.Maybe you weren't ready maybe you were but still you wanted to have answers about your questions.
"Thank you"you thanked him and catched his hand." What do you want to know?"he asked you.There were a lot of things you wanted to know.A lot of questions.

"Kook you told me Taehyung was a happy person before what changed him,What happened to turn him into a cold person"you asked him.Jungkook face turned into a sad one.Something wasn't okay but now weren't going back.Jungkook took a deep sight and started to talk.

"Yeah you're right taehyung was a happy person he always chereished others,but that changed after her death''Jungkook said  to you his eyes were filled with tears.   ''Her death?''You asked him.Who was she?What was she for Taehyung..  ''Yeah her name was Areum,she was someone that Taehyung loved more than his life.Areum and Taehyung were lovers.Y/N are u sure you want to know more?''Jungkook asked you.He saw your hurt face.It hurted of course know that the guy that you will live for the rest of your life loves someone else.''It hurts Kookie but i wan't to know more..What happened to them?''You said to him even if your heart hurt you wanted to know more about the person that you call Huspand... '' As i   said they both loved each other.Everything started in high school it was our last year when Areum transfered in  our school,she was indet beautiful.Taehyung falled for her since he saw her for the first time.Later they both started to date and they were really happy,it was good seeing Tae happy ,they  completed each other,they would go in every place together they did everything together,they never leet each other nor separate from each other,  their relationship was so strong or maybe that's what we thought.''Jungkook said with his voice trembling..You couldn't understand if he was sad or angry..Your eyes filled with tears,if their love was so big why would they seeparate from each other..You were asking yourself if you were a third wheel..                                                                                                                                                                      ''Kook how am i possible to stay in this marriage Taehyung will never forget her.He love her so much you are saying that their love is so big i don't want to interfere in all this'' You said  to Jungkook he was looking at you in disbelief..''Y/N Areum is dead what do you mean you don't want to interfer in their love. You're the only one who could bring back the old Tae.I can see in his eyes that he care for you but he is just afraid to lose you.It may look a bit selfish but i can only believe in you to bring back the happy Tae that we once knowed.Y/N even you have your own wounds you will heal each other i'm sure for this.''Jungkook said smiling to you with hope in his eyes.''You said that Areum died.How did she?''You asked him now you could see anger in Jungkook eyes but when he talked you saw sadnes..''She killed herself..''Those words hited you..She killed herself,if they were so happy and in love with each other why would she kill herself ..  ''What?'' that's the only thing you could say..''It looks unveliable right..She called Tae that night and told him that she couldn't do this anymore,that she wasn't happy..She thanked Tae for the love he gave to her and said that she don't deserve a man like him he was to good for her.Tae was shocked so were we,with that Tae started to run in the only place that comed in his mind The big building that place was the place when both of them would go for some relax.And he was right she was there.He begged her so much to not jumb from the roof but she had already decided.The last words she said were Tae beby live happy,you deserve a better girl,i can't do this anymore i love you, when she said those words she jumped from the roof. Tae ran with all his force but he couldn't save her,he couldn't catch her...Since that day he blamed himself for her death,he lost himself.Areum died but she taked the old Tae the cheerful,happy one with herself,she killed Tae as well''Jungkook said tears were in both of your eyes.You hugged Jungkook so did he.''That's why he saved me''you mumbled to yourself.He saved you because he couldn't save his lover. ''Did you said something?''Jungkook asked you... ''Yeah..i-i will do everything to make him happy''you said to him which caused a smile to Jungkook. ''Thank you Y/N..You both deserve to be happy,i'm sure that both of you will cherish each other''Jungkook said wiping his tears.         

''And what makes you so confident about it''You asked him,why were you the one who could make Taehyung happy..                                                                                                                                      ''After Areum death we did everything to bring back the old Tae..We even meet him with other girls but he scared them with his cold self...He never accepted to go out with the girls we choosed for him but when his dead told him to marry you he accepted i don't know how but he did,i thing it's destiny Y/N''Jungkook said laughing..You knowed that Taehyung accepted the marriage only to become the CEO of KIM corporation but maybe Jungkook was right maybe this was your destiny time will tell...                                                                                                              ''Kook thank you so much for sharing all those informations for me.I really appreciate this''You said smiling Jungkook catched your hand. ''Thank you Y/N for being part of our lifes''he said.You were lucky to have a friend like him in your life.  ''I think i should go now it's getting late''You said checking the time.The sky was getting more darker. ''Yeah you're right..Do you want me to take you home with my car?''Jungkook asked but you declined.  ''No actually i will walk i need some time to think about everything so i think some fresh air will make me good''you said.Both of you greeted each other and with that you left from there.Different thoughts were in your mind.You were scary from what might happen.Soon you were home.The lights were off it was dark inside. ''Were is Taehyung?Isn't he home yet?you asked yourself.You thought that he was still in work and he would be back soon so you went into the washrom to fresh a bit yourself.              

    .....time skip.....

It was already dark outside and it was pretty late.Taehyung should've come home already you thought to yourslef. ''Maybe i should call to his office?But he will be mad..Anyway i need to know where he is''you said to yourself and called to his office and his secretary told you that he hasn't come in work all day.You were worried sick about him.Different scary things comed in your mind. ''Jungkook yes i should call him''he was the only option . You rang his phone and luckily he answered. ''Yes Y/N''he answered your voice was trembling''Is something wrong?''he asked worried.''Sorry to bother in this time but it's already late and Taehyung isn't home yet,i'm scared Kook what if something has happened to him''you said now tears started to fall from your eyes.''No Y/N you are not bothering me.But did you contact to his office?''he asked you.''Yes i did and his secretary told me he hasn't been in work all day.I tried to call him on his phone as well but he didn't open it''you said crying.Why were you crying for a man for whom you don't feel nothing or were you maybe developing feelings for him.''Yah Y/N actually there is something else you should know''Jungkook said and your heart skiped a beat.''What?!!''you asked afraid.''Today marks two years since Areum death.That's why you cant contact him,in those days he prefer to stay alone''Jungkook said.Where could he be this was the question that comed in your mind and that's when it hits you.''Kook i know where he is''you said to him and started to run outside with the hope that you could find him there.''Wait..What?Where?Y/N let me know''Jungkook said but you couldn't give him answers now.''Yeah i'll let you know Bye''and with that you hung up the phone.After some time you arrived at the big building the first place when you two meet for the first time.You were walking so fast and soon arrived at the rooftop.You were looking everywhere for him and gladly you founded him.''Taehyung-aa''you called him.He was crying his eyes were puffy and red.You ran toward him.''Y/N''he said when he saw you.You kneeled down next to him tears started to roll in your cheeks.You wanted to hug him to comfort him but you were just standing there.''Tae-''you couldn't finish your senteces because you were pulled into a hug by Taehyung.