FORCED MARRIAGE part 16

🌼FORCED MARRIAGE🌼
part:16....KIM TAEHYUNG

You called the only person who really cared about you.
"Y/N are u crying?Hey what's wrong?"he asked worried listening to your voice.
"Um..I actually have been bringing a lot of problems to you but Kook I don't have no one else expect you.Can I come over?"sobs were heard from you.You were tired even to hide your tears your pain.

"Hey dummy what do you mean problem.Of course you can come over..I'm waiting for you"he said and with that you hang up the phone.Taehyung keept calling you every minute, and You always turned him down,you couldn't talk to him in that moment everything was so messed up.You were exhausted from all this.

Soon you arrived at Jungkook's house.You ringed the bell and Jungkook opened immediately.
"Gosh Y/N what's wrong?"he asked while taking you in a hug.He taked you inside and you sat at the couch.He gave you some water and waited for you to take a bit yourself before asking the questions that had fill his head.

"So what happened?Why are you in this condition?"tears started to fall from your eyes again.Jungkook wiped them.
"Tae...h-he ch-e-eated on me"saying that you hugged Jungkook crying he was shocked he couldn't believe what you just said to him.

"What?Y/N What are you talking about"he said in disbelief.
"I saw them Kook..I saw them with my own eyes..They were kissing"you said crying more. You told him that on you were coming back home when you saw them.Everything sounded so crazy and unbelievable.

"But why were you in hospital tho?"he asked you didn't know what answer to give him.First you hesitated but then answered him.
"I-i'm pregnant"his lips formed a O shape.Everything happened so suddenly.He didn't know what to say in this case.

"You're pregnant?Omg really!!Did you tell hyung this?"he said hugging you again.
"I was planing to tell him tonight I was planing to make him a surprise but actually it was him the one who maked me a surprise"you said.Jungkook tried to comfort you.He had a lot of things to ask Taehyung as well but for him important now was to take good care of you.

From the crying soon you falled asleep and Jungkook took the chance to call Taehyung.
"Jungkook please tell me Y/N is with you?"Taehyung asked worried his vice was trembling.
"Why did you do that?Why did you cheated on her?"Jungkook yelled,he couldn't take his anger anymore.

"I swear I didn't cheat on her Jungkook..I love Y/N I could never do something like that to her.She's the only woman in my life"Taehyung said crying.He was in pain and Jungkook could notice it.
"But she saw you and another girl kissing"Jungkook said again,words that Taehyung told him shocked him even more.
"It's true she saw us kissing but I wasn't the one who kissed the other girl.She jumpednin me and kissed me.That girl is A-areum"Taehyung said.

"Tae what do you mean Areum is dead and you know that"Jungkook said not believing just what Taehyung said.
"I thought so but no she's alive and she's here"Jungkook didn't know what to believe anymore.Everything happened so suddenly.
"Thsi is just so messed up"Jungkook said.Taehyung told him all the story what happened and it was shocking.But why was she back after two years.Everyone thought that she was dead but here she was in front of their eyes.

......Taehyung point of view......

I couldn't stop her from going she didn't even let me a chance to speak,Y/N misunderstood everything.I went inside home again and here she was Areum was just standing there...It was her fault,everything happened because of her.
"Tae what happened?"she asked innocently.