FORCED MARRIAGE part 18

🌼FORCED MARRIAGE🌼
part:18.....KIM TAEHYUNG

A voice echoed in the air,a terrible pain was all over you..the voice was familiar yet so unfamiliar....
"Wake up Princess you've been sleeping for to long"that's the only thing you heard before your whole body was faced with water,it was cold so cold that you thought your whole body was going to freeze ...You barely managed to open your eyes..

"Who are you-u..Why are you doing this to me?"you asked her..Your body started to tremble you tried to move your hands only to find out you were tied in a chair you couldn't move your hands nor your legs.

"I'm your worst nightmare darling"she said,you lifted up your head to see that person. "Y-you?"you said to her...Who was she and what's the most important what does she want from you...

"Ahh Y/N why would you come in my way"she said,you were so confused who was she...that night she was kissing Taehyung and now here she was beside you..
"When did I come in your way?I don't even know you"You said to her but her eyes only showed hate towards you...

"Ahaha you don't know me?You taked my man and for that you need to die..DIE"tears started to fill your eyes after hearing her words...You weren't afraid for yourself but for the beby in your womb ...
"For what are you talking about?"you shouted asked her...Fear was all over you but you needed to be strong and not show the fear inside you..

"Hm..What man? Kim Taehyung"she answered your question...Questions filled your mind what was her connection with Taehyung...
"What?!"you asked her it turned out as a whisper..
"You taked him from me...He is only mine you can't have him...I-i am the only one who can posses him"Areum yelled ,she was a crazy maniac who was ready to do everything...

"Posses him?Hah what do you think he is?A object? Humans can't be possessed...You are such a crazy bitch...Now take those things off from me"you yelled back to her pointing at the ropes tying your hands and legs but instead you felt a sharp pain in your cheek she just slapped you..

"How dare you calling me a bitch...?"she said pulling your hair...You screamed from the pain..
"Because you deserve to be calls like that...You were kissing my huspand and now you have the guts to say he's yours...NO HE IS NOT YOURS!!"after saying those words she leet your hair go and approached you in the other way her eyes facing yours..

"Your death gona be really painful..If you would've shut your mouth maybe it was going to end fast but now you're gona face the most awful,terrible death I swear"she said,a tear slipped from your eye,whatever she said she really meaned..
"Who are you?"you asked her again and she smirked.
"I'm AREUM"you were shocked..

"Areum?!But she's dead.."you said to her not believing what she just said.
"I'm not I'm right here and..I'm back to take everything that is mine"she said in a threating tone.
"You are crazy"you said to her..a gulp formed in your throat...She was crazy she could do everything to you..

"If you only didn't exist..Only if you could disappear forever only than Taehyung would've come back to me...You know I was supposed to kill you a long time ago...Do you see this?"she aske pointing a necklace right in front of your face.It was your necklace,the one that Shiori gave to you as a present. .

"Why do you have that?"you asked her meanwhile Areum was laughing. .
"Ahh ahh Y/N you really do believe that everyone is good right?Well let me say that inside this necklace it's a dangerous potion...Love potion?Ahahah you really believed that?Love potion can be dangerous to but that idiot didn't put the right thing it only maked you lose your conscious,my goal was to kill you with this"she said ...You tried to remember what really happened...

You were in your way to US you remembered that you went in the plane but how come you are here ....No matter how much you tried to remember you just couldn't....But the necklace you remembered that from that was coming a smell you were feeling dizzy and from that moment everything went blank you didn't remember anything...
"I'm going to kill you Y/N...You you bitch taked my love from me...Taehyung only loved me How did you seduce him Hah?"her words hited you,you weren't a low person to do such things...

"Do you think you can win Tae like this?He will never love a monster like you...And I'm not the one who you should blame...The one who did the mistake is you..You were the one who left him,You were the one who pretended to be dead..You bringed only pain to his life meanwhile Me healed every pain of him...He was my first in everything...I was with him when he mostly needed me...We love each other and you can't destroy our love no matter how much you try Areum......And I'm sure Taehyung will save me"you spilled all the truth in her face,which she didn't like it she started to put her hands in her head and started to scream...You were more than scared you were terrified...

"You little"she started to run toward you ,your eyes widened and your heart was beating faster...Without realizing your body hit the cold ground...
"Ah..my beby"tears started to stream in your eyes again....You were feeling a sharp pain in your belly.
"Please stay with mommy please"you begged to your unborn little baby....Your eyes closed and your breath started to fade..Was it the end?

*Taehyung point of view*

When I just lose hope of my Y/N I found another string to catch..
"Who are they?"I asked seeing two men's taking her out of the plane.Y/N was unconscious her eyes were closed..
"Why are they taking Y/N?"Jungkook asked as well..There were a lot of questions who needed answers..
"But she's alive she's not dead...We need to find her...I need to find her..Y/N baby wait for me please be strong"Taehyung said to Jungkook he begged for your safety he begged for you to be safe..

"That girl..She is Shiori"Taehyung said looking at the screen...He was shocked why was Shiori there...
"It really is she...She is taking Y/N"Jungkook said...They didn't know what to believe they didn't know what to do and the only thing was to ask the only person who might answer their questions is no one else but SHIORI.

Without loosing time they headed toward the home...the speed of the car was in maximum and soon they were right in front of the home.

*time skip*

"How could you Shiori..How could you do that"Namjoon shouted at his fiance a noise was heard it was the sound of the slapping .Namjoon slapped Shiori..Her head was low she couldn't see him in the eyes because she feelt ashamed.
"I-i"she couldn't even answer properly her words got stuck in her throat..
"You really did that..Where is Y/N Shiori?Where is my wife?"Taehyung yelled at Shiori tears started to roll in her face..
"I didn't do nothing to her I swear.Namjoon please trust me "she begged....She kneeled down to Namjoon legs begging for his forgivines..
Taehyung cat he her from the arm and pulled her to the pc..She saw Y/N and some men's taking her out of the plane..She even saw a girl who was wearing the same clothes as her..

"Even after seeing this..You still will decline"Taehyung shouted at her...Namjoon's eyes were teary he couldn't believe what his fiance have done..
"That girl is not me I swear"Shiori said but are her words really trusted...
"Just say the truth Shiori...If you have ever love me say the truth"Namjoon said to her....His heart breaked..
"Namjoon I have always love you I still do...Please believe me that girl it's not me"Shiori said.Namjoon catched her arm ready to throw her out..
"I was a fool that I believed you"Namjoon said and was ready to close the door when...
"I know who did it "Shiori shouted...Her eyes puffy from the crying..She wasn't going to stay silent anymore...She was going to tell everything...Once a time she couldn't save herself but Y/N she still could save her....

I really hope you are enjoying those series...

Please leave a comment or vote it really would mean a lot for me..

Take care of yourself and drink a lot of water...