Forced Marriage part 12

🌸Forced Marriage🌸
🐻 Part 12...KIM TAEHYUNG 🐻

You and Taehyung started to walk toward the car,he opened the door for you like a gentleman you smiled as you got in.
"So um..where are u going?"you asked Taehyung who was drivng.He looked absolutely hot..
"In the cinema"he said..It's been a long time since you last went to a cinema so you were excited.

"Waw nice.But what movie are we going to see"you asked again.
"Whatever you want wifey"Taehyung replied to you.Your heart flutter every time he calls you wifey.
After some time you both arrived at the cinema.You choosed a romantic movie..Taehyung went to buy some popcorns as you waited for him to come..
"Let's go"he softly said taking you inside.The movie was so emotional in your eyes formed tears,and Taehyung notice it.

He turned your face in his direction and wiped your tears with his thumb.
"Don't cry wifey...I prefers a smile in your face"he said smiling to you,his words were so comforting even you were shocked by his sudden change..
You were seeing the movie and you decided to take some popcorns you lifted your hand up to catch them but instead your hand brushed with Taehyung's hand.

Both of you turned to see each other...Pink shade was formed in both of your cheeks but you decided not to show yourself and started to enjoy the movie.

When the movie finished it was getting dark...
You went outside and Taehyung catched your hand connecting with his.A smile crept in your lips.
Finally you were having some happy moment with your huspand.Did you feel love for him?Was your mind playing tricks with you or did your heart really beat for him?

"Do you want to go to the beach?"Taehyung asked and you accepted excitedly.
This was your first date and you wanted to enjoy it till the end.
So you both went to the beach.The warm wind blowing your hair while you walked bare foot in the sand was a new feeling for you.
You started to run like a little child and jumping from excitement...You never went out of your house,you never used to live your life like others did but now everything was changing.

You went to the edge of the beach the waves hitting you.You took a deep sight watching the beautiful view in front of you.Taehyung was admiring you figure from a far,he started to run toward you.
As he approached a idea come in your mind.

You started to throw water at him splashing water everywhere and started to laught.
"Taehyung-aaa come and catch me"you shouted and started to run .Taehyung started to laught at your childish side.
"Well no metter how fast you run I'll catch you wifey"he shouted and started to run.
And yeah he did what he said.

As he was about to catch you he tripled and falled into you.
His body covering yours now both of you laying in the sand and the sun light falling in your face.
You breath slowed his lips already touched yours..Your heart started to beat like crazy.

You were so close that you could hear each others breath.Your eyes meets his eyes, his eyes went to your cherry lips and that's when his lips smashed into yours.
You kissed him back ...You just gave your first kiss...it just happened.
The euphoric feeling got in both of you the kiss was so peaceful so pure.

You breaked the kiss and turned your head away..fast you get up from the sand,Taehyung stand up as well.
"Y/N i-I'm sorry it happened witha-"Taehyung apologized for kissing you like that,but instead you just smiled.
"Don't apologize"you said catching his hand your cheeks were blushing.