FORCED MARRIAGE part 7

You finished your makeup and your hair.
After that Taehyung went inside.You smiled at him he was looking at you without moving.
"Are you okay"you asked him.
"Ah yes let's go"he said which made you giggling.
You and Taehyung headed at the car.The atmosphere wasn't that awkward as before.

"So um..How was your day?"you asked Taehyung and he turned to you a bit surprised because you never talked with him in the car or somewhere else that easily.
"It was good enough. .W-what about you"he asked back...
"Nothing much"you answered to him.You were smiling without noticing.Every time that you were near him you would fell happy.

"Oh we are here"Taehyung said.You were amazed by the place.It was beautiful,you never thought you would be able to come in a place so expensive .
You and Taehyung were heading toward the main door,you could feel people's eyes staring at you.
A soft hand approached your belly it was Taehyung,he dragged you close to him.
You remembered the words that he said you the first time you went to meet his friends.

"In people's we are a happy couple so put a smile in your face"these were the words he told you and you remember them very well.
You smiled and started to walk with him,being the perfect happy couple.But now different from other time it was a feeling that you couldn't name it for now.

"Ohhh the couple arrived"Seokjin said pointing at both of you.All of them seemed really happy to meet you.
"Hello"you greeted them and they did the same.
"So where is Namjoon"Taehyung asked looking for his hyung.

"They went into the bathroom"Yoongi said making you turning to him.
"They?"you asked confused which maked them laughing at you.
"They are making some thingy-things"Seokjin said as he busted in laught.It taked you time to realize what they were meaning.And when you understanded you were feeling embarrassed of yourself.Waa great Y/N What kind of questions you do you said to yourself.

"My favourite girl is here"Jungkook said approaching you with his bunny smile.You hugged him which was making Taehyung feeling irritated.
"Was it really necessary to hug him"he said to himself but actually you heard what he said and chuckled.

Soon Namjoon and his future fiance  came.She was indeed pretty.
"Guys you're here"he said at you and Taehyung smiling.
"You have already meet the others.So he is my best friend Kim Taehyung and his wife Kim Y/N"Namjoon said introducting both of you to his fiance.

"Nice to meet you"you said to her she smiled .
"Nice to meet you to"she said to both you and Taehyung.
"And well this is my fiance,Shiori"Namjoon said.

After that you both sat on the table and started drinking.You could see that Namjoon and Shiori were excited ,after all today they were being announced as fiances.
Shiori was really nice she kept talking to you so you wouldn't be sad.The night went along with much laughters.
"Exuse me for a moment please"Taehyung said,he went to meet with some other friends of his.

As you were looking at Taehyung you feelt a cold thing in your thighs.
"Omg I'm so sorry Y/N"Shiori said that's when you realized that she poured the drink to you.

"I poured it out unsuspectingly"she said apologizing .Her hands were trembling as a tears escaped her eyes.
"Hey it's okay don't worry.I will go and washed it"you said to her smiling.
"Let me help-"
"I can help her"Jungkook said cutting her off.She sat down apologizing once again.
Jungkook and you went into the bathroom.You went inside as he waited for you outside.
After you finished washing your dress.It was good it's not like a lot of drink spilled in you.