FORCED MARRIAGE part 11

🌸 Forced Marriage part 11 KIM TAEHYUNG🌸

In Taehyung eyes you saw hope.He smiled at you and catched your hand.''Thank you wifey''he said teasing you.''Yah Taehyung-aa''you slaped his arm playfully and he whined dramatically...

After that you went out of the workshop.
"I''ll take the bus now.You are free to go"you said to Taehyung standing to the bus station.
"What do you mean?You will come home with me right?"he asked you more like he was begging you to go home.

"I'll stay by Jungkook's home even for some days.I-i still haven't decided Taehyung"you said to him but Taehyung again spokes.
"But you said that you forgave me"he said watching you.He looked sad you could understand that.

"I haven't forgive you completely Taehyung..I need some time"you said to him.His eyes expressed hurt.
"But still what's the need of staying at Jungkook place.You can stay somewhere else.You know you're a married woman after all"he said looking everywhere but not at you.Was he jealous about you and Jungkook?

"Jungkook is my friend Taehyung..and What did you exactly mean by a married woman."you said in a teasing tone.

"Yes you're my wife and..Aish anyway...I hope you change your mind and come home,it's lonely when you're not there.."he said..you feelt a warm feeling,but still you needed some time to process everything.

"Thanks for understanding Tae"a smile crept in his face.You just called him Tae was this a new start.We're you giving him a hint.

"Let me take you there"he said you tried to convince him that you can go with bus but he was so stubborn and you ended up going with him in his car.

It wasn't that awkward both of you had a sweet conversation.
Soon you arrived at Jungkooks place as you were about to open the car door a hand prevented you from going.It was Taehyung.

He leaned close to you and gave a peek to your cheek.Your eyes widened and your heart started to beat super fast.Your cheeks now a red tomato.
"Good night wifey"Taehyung said once again.
"G-good night Tae"you said opening the door.You weaved at him and then returned to the other side.

"Okay what was that?Did he just kissed me?Aish Y/N It's just a peek don't think to much about it"you said as you slaped yourself.You thought that your heart was going to explode it was beating faster and faster as much as you thinked about that moment.

As You were about to knock at the door Jungkook opened with a smile in his face.
"Awee you were having a moment right there"he said as he pulled you inside.Waiting for you to tell him every detail.

"What moment?Where?Um..what?"you asked playing the dumb role.
"Seriosly..don't play dumb with me Y/N because I saw it how hyung kissed you"he said and your cheeks turned red as you thinked about that moment.

"Bitch stop blushing and tell me what happened"he said ..You giggled at him.
Then you told him everything that happened,how he came in your work place,how much he tried to make you forgive him,how he begged about a second chance.

"Aaa what a love man.But what are you doing here?Shouldn't you be there with him and doing couple things..hehe..like You know"he said with a maniac smirk and then laughed.
"Jeon Jungkook stop it"you shouted at him throwing a pillow in his face.
"Okay okay relax woman.."he said .
"I still need some time"you said getting up from the couch to go in the washroom.
"Aishhh can't you two just admit that you love each other.."he said shooting from the other side.With that he went to the other room.After you finished your thing you went into the bed.As you closed your eyes you remembered the soft lips of Taehyung in your cheek.Million of butterflies formed in your stomach.You closed your eyes trying to sleep.

*in the morning*

You wake up happy with a beautiful,warm feeling inside you.That morning feelt so special.You were feeling happy after all these time.
You went into the washroom and prepared for work like always.You even cooked something for breakfast.Jungkook was still sleeping you smiled at his sleeping figure.After that you rushed outside or else you would've be late.

As you reached to your work place Sua Ah came to you smiling.
"Y/Niee how are you?"she asked hugging you.
"I'm good Sua Ah..like very good"you said smiling and both of you went to work .
You looked the place when yesterday you were working with Taehyung..You kinda missed him..

"Are you looking for the worker who was yesterday?He was only for a day"Sua Ah said not having the idea that that guy was your huspand.
"Ah..no..I wasn't looking for him"you said and weared your uniform..
The day went nice,a lot of customers a lot of work but it was nice.

You were walking out of the work building when you saw the figure of someone who was standing in front of the main door.Your heart skipped a beat seeing who was.
"Hi wifey"he said with his deep voice.It was so soft the way he calls you wifey.
"Taehyung-aa you here?"you asked in confusion but he just smiled to you.
"What?!Can't I visit my own wife in her work"he said...he's been calling you wife a lot lately this maked your heart flutter.

"Still I didn't expect to see you here.Um..so..tell me the real reason why are you here?"you asked him once again.
"Don't you understand?I'm here to take you in a date stupid"he said and catch your hand.Your eyes widened you couldn't believe that he was taking you in a date.

"Oh c'mon don't look so surprised..Hehe we deserve a beautiful date don't we?"he said.He reached out his hand for you to take it.First you hesitated but then accepted.
Your hand in his hand your fingers now were together.His hand was warm as warm as it warmed your heart.He pulled you a little closer and both of you stared at each other.
"You're right we do deserve it"you said,he smiled showing you his boxy smile so did you.

Was the happines finally coming in your lifes.?
You and Taehyung started to walk with hands connected to each other your hearts were connecting as well. The love was growing bigger and bigger.
As you were letting the happines over you,and living the moment..You didn't notice a third person looking at your happines ready to destroye it.

"Be ready Taehyung and Y/N because I'm coming for both of you"???with that the person walked away disappearing in the night.....

I hope you are enjoying the story..

This part was a little short sorry..

Hope y'all are having a wonderful day 💖