FORCED MARRIAGE part:17

🌼FORCED MARRIAGE🌼
Part:17....KIM TAEHYUNG

Taehyung and Jungkook were trying to contact you but you weren't answering their calls,their anxiety and worries started to grow.Taehyung pulled his hair by frustration,Jungkook was very worried because you should've been in states by now.
As he was ringing your phone again a notification popped up, at first Jungkook ignore it but then something catched his eyes.He was shocked.He taped the notification.

"No this can't be true"he said with teary eyes.Taehyung saw his expression and approached him..
"Did you find Y/N"Taehyung said with hope in his eyes but when he saw the shocked news it feelt like the whole world collapsed on him..

The plane that was about to land last night to US it's been reported crushed in a island ....With the information we have there are not any survivors. ...

"Th-that that's not true...Right?It's not the plane Y/N was right?"he asked Jungkook smiling wishing that that news wasn't real.
"Tae it's actually the same plane...Y/N was in that plane"Jungkook said tears started to roll in his eyes.It was really difficult to believe..

"NO!NO!NO!that can't be true my Y/N is out there...She can't be dead..Understand"Taehyung shouted making Jungkook flinch....He tried to calm him down but Taehyung was in a miserable state.

"Don't tell me to calm down Jungkook...I need to go and find Y/N she is waiting for me"Taehyung said trying to go out but Jungkook catched him..Taehyung's legs were trembling he couldn't balance himself..Jungkook hugged him.

"Hyung calm down please...I'm hurt as well but you shouldn't leet yourself down.."Jungkook said patting his back..Jungkook was trying to stay strong but failed,as tears started to stream in his face once again..

"I know Y/N is alive...my heart feel this Jungkook,she can't be dead...SHE PROMISED ME SHE WOULDN'T LEAVE ME,SHE SAID SHE'LL BE BY MY SIDE FOREVER,SHE SAID SHE'LL BE MY LOVER TILL THE VERY END"Taehyung started to yell ,he was a crying mess by now...Jungkook was crying as well seeing his hyung's state..Taehyung didn't seem to calm down so Jungkook decided to call the other boys...

"Namjoon can you come at my house please...Something bad happened"Jungkook said to Namjoon..
"What's wrong Jungkook?Wait we are coming"Namjoon said.He told the others as well ..Soon they arrived there.Jungkook went to open the door.

"Finally guys you are here...I-i can't do nothing"Jungkook said crying this maked the boys even worried...they went in and saw Taehyung on the floor liffeles his eyes were liffeles focused on the floor it was like he was dead but alive to.

"Taehyung"They said as they rushed to Taehyung,but he didn't react,he keept his eyes focused in the floor.
"What have happen?Why are you like this guys?"Jimin asked....
"Y/N she's dead"everyone was shocked..they weren't understanding a thing..How did all this happened...a lot of questions were in their minds.

"What?!!"Shiori and the boys said.Shiori was there as well.
"She was in her way to US but her plane crushed,they say there's not any survivor"Jungkook explained...He told them about everything,about Areum's returning..Everything was a whole mess..The boys were trying to make Taehyung came in his senses but he wasn't moving at all...

*Shiori point of view *

I was with Namjoon when he received a call from Jungkook his friend.From his expression I understood that something bad has happen.I feelt my blood running cold..Did she do something this was the only question in my head...We all went to Jungkook's house me and the other boys..When we went in I saw Jungkook was crying and then I saw Taehyung in the floor standing there like a dead person. Now I was sure that something bad has happen..

Jungkook explained everything by now I was sure that AREUM has something to do with all this...He even said about her returning.....Oh how much I wished all this wasn't true...Oh how much I wished to not have a monster like her for my sister...She killed Y/N ,she really did I said to myself....I feelt guilty for not doing something it was all my fault that Y/N is dead but what can I possibly do she will destroy my whole life.Am I being selfish?No Shiori you were protecting your lover it's not your fault I keept saying myself as a tear escaped my eyes..Wait there's something else here..i need to be sure about her death and I know what to do...

*end of Shiori point of view*

Namjoon and the others did everything to make Taehyung better but he was lost in his thought he didn't move nor speaked. ..As they gave up Taehyung get up from the floor making the others scary.
"Y/N can't be dead I will find her"he said making the others confuse...They thought he was crazy...How can a person survive that plane crash...
"Taehyung we understand you are shocked and can't accept Y/N death but there's nothing you can do about...What happened have happen,you can't change that"Namjoon said ,Taehyung started to cry again..

"But she can't be dead"Taehyung said,he couldn't take all the tears so he leet them all out.Boys were feeling terribly bad seeing his condition...In that moment someone's phone rang..it was Taehyung's phone..
"Taehyung um..hey i'm in your house I still haven't left..I'm worried about you"she said it was Areum...Taehyung's eyes become black...anger was boiling inside him...

"It's all your fucking fault...Why did you come back HUH?To destroy my life once again?I must congratulate you because you destroyed my life again...I don't wanna see you never Areum understand"Taehyung yelled at her and then hang up the phone...He makes her responsible for your 'death' if it wasn't for Areum you still would've been there with him...

The guys managed to make Taehyung lay in the bed he was going throught so much at last he needed some rest...But what rest could he have...His life didn't matter anymore,you were his happines,you were his life...He couldn't sleep at all.

Shiori received a message....
< Dear sister I'm sorry to say but you didn't fulfil your work..What should I do now?...you already know right?>Shiori understanded what she meaned ,she will destroy my life again...Ahh why are you doing this to me Areum..By not this time..this time you're not gona win..

The morning came no one sleeped...Taehyung and Jungkook decided to go at the airport...Taehyung couldn't believe that you were dead at last not without seeing it without his eyes..
"Where are the security cameras?"Taehyung asked the guard but he keept saying that he couldn't leet them in..

"I said move...if you want to live MOVE"Taehyung shouted at the man...but he still didn't move they didn't have another choice but to punch him..And with that the man collapsed in the ground...Jungkook taked the body and layed it somewhere where the others couldn't see it.

"We need to be faster he'll be awake soon"Jungkook said to Taehyung...Both of them went into the security room...They were looking for the camera registration of that day..After a lot of search they founded it...Taehyung put the disc on the computer..
"Go forward,just a bit more"Jungkook said to Taehyung and here you where,your figure figure appeared at the camera...Taehyung smiled seeing you he touched the screen his eyes become teary...
"She is on her way to the plane Taehyung...She went in"Jungkook said crying as well..They saw you going to the plane it was sure that you were on the plane..

"So she really I'd d-dead"Taehyung said his heart stoped beating for a moment he punched the wall with his hand...
"Wait?WHAT IS THIS"Jungkook shouted catching Taehyung's attention..
"What?"Taehyung said approaching him..It was you again but this time not in the plane...
"There's someone dragging her out ,she's "Taehyung couldn't finish his sentences as they saw that someone had catched you and you passed out falling in the cold ...

A voice echoed in the air,darkness was everywhere pain all over you......
Wake up Princess you've been sleeping for to long!!!!