FORCED MARRIAGE part:14

🌸FORCED  MARRIAGE 🌸
🐻PART:14....KIM TAEHYUNG 🐻
WRITTEN BY: tae.guccifics

Taehyung throwed a blanked in your naked body and kissed your neck he saw you sleeping peacefully,he smiled and falled asleep with his hands around your waist.
When you wake up everything that happened last night keept replaying in your mind,embarrassment took all over you...Your cheeks were blushing in max.

You saw Taehyung's hands around your waist,you were feeling even more embarrased.You tried to get up but his strong arms prevented you from going.
"Are you going somewhere baby girl?"he asked in a teasing tone making you even more embarrased then you were.

"Please stop with that"you said putting your hands in your face..he smiled sheepishly with his eyes half open.
"Awee look at my beby all shy"he said teasing you even more,you were all red and couldn't see him in the face.

"Yah..don't make it even embarrassing then it is"you said still with your hands in your face.He finded cute teasing you..
"You weren't shy last night at all"with that you buried your head in the pillow not wanting to hear not to see him.

"Bebe I'm kidding...it's just that i find cute when you are like this Sorry"he pouted and approached you hugging tight.
"Let me go I have work"you said not seeing him,he maked again that sad face,and shaked his head as NO.

"But I'm going to be late"you said but he still don't let go off you.You chuckled he was being like a little baby
"Just five minutes more...Stay if You don't want me to punish you"he said and a gulp formed in your throat.You were kinda uncomfortable with the condition you were but you didn't dare to move.

You leet him sleep beside you even for more minutes.You were seeing his features once again,a smile crept in your lips...He is so handsome you said to yourself.
"I know I'm handsome"he said smirking,was he sleeping or what did he just read my thoughts you asked your self.

After some time you managed to convince him to leet you go...
"Close your eyes"you said putting a pillow in Taehyung's face he laughed.
"Well I have see you naked so what's the point of closing my eyes now"he said laughing and tried to take of the pillow from his face.

"Yahhhh hajima!!What happened yesterday doesn't count okay...I feel embarrased..you can't see me right now"you shouted and runners toward the washroom.Taehyung meanwhile was laughing like a maniac...
After you taked a shower and weared clothes you went outside.Taehyung was waiting there since now it was his turn.He was keeping his hands in his ya know and he keept throwing up and down.

"Aish. .finally what taked you so long...I need to pee"he said and rushed in the bathroom still jumping up and down.Now you were the one laughing.
"Stop laughing you little"he couldn't finish as he leet out a sight...Well I guess he just leet it all out..

You both eated breakfast and as you were about to leave..Taehyung's phone rang..
When he finished talking he saw at you...different thoughts started to come in your mind. .
"Something bad happened again right?"you said yelling...and as you said yes it was a bad news..

"Y/N your parents...they"Taehyung was stuttering talking.
"What about them"you asked you didn't care about them well that's what you thought because no matter how much you can hate your family they still are your family.

"They-they got into a accident this morning"his words hited you hard.Even if you hated them still your heart considered them as your loved parents.But your mind was even stubborn.
"So.?!"you said as you didn't care but Taehyung catched your hand.

"I know that you care Y/N at last let's go and check if they are okay"he said,he was so caring a tear slipped from your eyes...You agreed and both of you went into the car.

Soon you arrived in the hospital..
"Where is Mr.Lee and Mrs.Lee?"Taehyung asked the receptionist girl.She said they were in the second floor, you rushed to go there.
You saw your mother waiting in front of a door,she had just some bruises and nothing more.
You approached there and saw from the glass window you're only and only dad.

"Appa"you said mumbling.You catched your mother hand trying to comfort her but she harshly pushed your hand.As you were about to speak to her the nurse comed.
"Who is miss.Y/N?"she asked you were confused why would she be asking about you.You pointed at yourself and she approached you.
"The patient wants to meet you"she said,she told you that you only have five minutes to talk to him.Your mother tried to stop you but the nurse said he wanted to meet his daughter You.

You walked inside the room,it was silence the only noise was the beeping sound of the machineries.
"Y/N my daughter please come here"your father begged you at first you hesitated but hen you approached him.
"Appa"you said as tears formed once again in your eyes.He pulled your hand to his.
"Y/N I'm sorry...I'm sorry for not being a dad for you,I'm sorry for not protecting you,I'm sorry for not being with you,FORGIVE ME Y/N"he begged for your forgiveness it was easy to say forgive me but was it that easy to forgive.

"Appa first of all you need to take care of yourself..look at your condition,we'll talk about those later..okay"you said smiling at him but he wasn't stopping tears started to roll in his face.
"I don't have much time left my dear...My time has come,my heart is becoming more weak..I-i just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry...Forgive your appa Y/N"he said suddenly his body started to move jump in the same time his eyes were closing,you were terrified.You started to shout for the doctors.

"Appa, appa,open your eyes appa your Y/N is here look at me...Aaaaa....I forgive you please open your eyes pleaseee,someone helppp pleaseeee"you were yelling crying shouting..seeing your Dad dying...A bunch of doctors went inside and they taked you outside.They started to massage your dad's heart but it was already late because he had give up..

"I'm sorry to say but Mr.Lee condition is not good at all you should be prepared for everything"the doctor said
and leaves. You were shocked,you just couldn't believe what happened.
"It's all your fault...why are you here...get out from here "your mom started to yell at you...You were used by getting yell,insulted by her even if it wasn't your fault.
She harshly pushed you in the floor tears started to roll in your cheeks.Taehyung rushed to catch you.

"Mrs.Lee enought...I thought that you will change but I can't leet you do this to my wife..How can you push her like that?...She is your daughter how can you say  those things to her?!..Can't you see how bad she is her father almost died how can you"Taehyung shouted taking you to his embrace..You started to feel dizzy...You catched Taehyung's shirt tight trying to balance yourself but you couldn't...Your feets gave up and you falled to the floor once agin...Taehyung's voice echoed in the air...

You wake up in a hospital bed....they had put some things in your hands.
"What happened?Why am I here"you asked the doctor in front of you she smiled.
"Miss you fainted...but it's normal in those conditions"she said making you even more confused.You saw for Taehyung but he wasn't in the room.
"I'm sorry what?"you asked again but the doctor smiled again....After she told you a new life was coming to this world you were spechles...
"Is that t-true"you asked not believing your ears..
"Yes Mrs. KIM"tears started to fill your eyes again but this time from happines...Taehyung in that moment barged in taking you in a hugg.

"Y/N beby are you okay?Doctor what happened?"he asked the doctor was about to say him the new news but you didn't leet him you wanted to be sure if that was true by making some other control's since it was early and you wanted to make sure it was true.The doctor nodded and leet you a appointment. Taehyung taked you out of the hospital..You were feeling some hope coming in your life something that will really make your life better and more happy...but will happines and joy finally come in your life or will it go before coming. ......

Hi hope y'all at okay...

Remember to eat healthy and take care of yourself..

Please comment and vote if you like it....