Forced Marriage part4

You were hearing noises downstairs Taehyung was no where to be found.
As you were walking downstairs you realized noises were coming from kitchen.You taked the mop and as you were about to scream,you saw someone.
"Taehyung "you whispered.You sighted relieved.
"What is he doing?"you asked yourself you got more closer so you could have a better view.
"Huh he..is eating"you smiled seeing him eating like that.He was eating so much.
You walked back in your room without making any  noise because you thought if Taehyung see you he would be uncomfortable.As you were walking you saw again the room that Taehyung adviced you to not open.
"What is this room?What is he hiding here?"different questions filled your head.But you shrugged them off and went to sleep again.

.....Taehyung point of view.....

I couldn't sleep at last not without eating.
"Why didn't I eat the food she maked.Oh gosh I'm starving I can't take this anymore"i said and get up from the bed without making any noise.
"Thanks god she is sleeping"I  said  seeing  Y/N sleeping figure then i walked downstairs.
"Oh gosh this is so delicious .She might be annoying but she cook very well"I said to myself.I eated as much as I thought I was going to explode.I walked toward my room and she was still sleeping. I layed next to her it was the first time that actually I saw her pretty face,how cute she looked.
"What am I thinking about"I mumbled to myself.The past repeated in my mind.. .I closed my eyes trying to sleep.
.....End of Taehyung  point of view.....

.....Back at Y/N.....

You wake up from the alarm sound.You went in the washroom and prepared for work.Taehyung was still sleeping.
"He's handsomehe look just so angelic sleeping"you said to yourself and started to smile without realizing.
"Aish..Y/N stop having those thoughts"you said slapping yourself.
You went downstairs to the kitchen,and started to prepare breakfast.You eated since you needed to go in the work ,for Taehyung you let the food in the table.You writed a note for him and with that you left.
Soon Taehyung waked up he was confused since he didn't see you in the bed.He walked downstairs and smelled the delicious aroma.
He saw the food and the note.
     ~Note~
Hope you like the breakfast
I know you will enjoy it.
I left for work
Have a good day
:)

"Huh she prepared breakfast."he said first he hesitated to eat but then he eated.
After that he also prepared for work...

.....time skip.....

You went home exhausted from work and you wanted to go to bed directly but have things go as you wanted to?No.As you went inside the house there you saw Taehyung.
"Oh you're home"you said to him closing the door.
"Prepare we need to go somewhere."he said coldly to you.You were confused.
"Um..why?where are we going?"you asked him and he turned to you.
"We will go at a bar it will be held a party and we are invited.And yeah my friends will be there"he said and left leaving you there dumbfounded.
"Who is he to order me around huh"you mumbled to yourself then you went in your room to prepare.You taked a shower ,maked your hairs and makeup done.
"Ugh I hate dresses"you said to yourself looking at the mirror.You fightet with yourself to wear or not the dress but you wanted to leave a nice impression to Taehyung friends,so you ended up wearing the dress.

............

You saw yourself one more time in the mirror and sighted.
"Uhh okay I'm good everything will go good"with that you walked downstairs only to see Taehyung in his black suit.He was looking more than handsome if perfection existed he sure would be perfection.
"Let's go-"Taehyung said he looked at you for a couple of seconds so did you.
"Yeah I'm coming"you said to him and both of you left the house walking toward the car.
It was a bit awkward since no one of you talked in your way there.You were a person who always talked a lot but  with Taehyung coldness you couldn't make it.
"We're here"Taehyung said.Both of you were standing in the main door.It was quite crowded there were different people.You went inside.
"Tae you're here"a boy called Taehyung.You felt a hand in your wrist,it was Taehyung.Your cheeks blushed you could feel his soft hand in your wrist,but that cute moment didn't last to much.
"In people's eyes we are a happy couple so put a smile in your face"he said.He always talked to you coldly without any emotions. As his friend approached he started to smile so did you.In people eyes now you were a happy lovely couple.
"Yah Jimin how are you "Taehyung said to other boy who's name appear to be Jimin.He was cute and gentle.
"Wow Tae you have a nice taste"he said pointing at you.Your cheeks turned red.
"I'm Jimin Tae's friend"he said smiling You smiled back.
"I'm Y/N Taehyung's w-w-wife"you said stuttering you have never called yourself his wife.
Then you headed to another place there were some other boys.
"Are are Taehyung friends?"you asked yourself.They were all good looking.