Magic Murderer - Chapter 20 The End

Bai Chi was mysteriously called downstairs by the twins, who said there was an important gift they had to give to him... everyone at the S.C.I. also followed with curiosity.

They saw a very cute car parked in front of the police station it was a yellow beetle, and it also had several MashiMaro rabbits pasted to the door.

After staring at the car for a long time, Bai Chi asked the twins blankly, "This is for me?"

"Yup" The twins nodded a few times, "You made so much money for us. This is a gift for you"

A look of suffering crossed Xiao Bai Chi's face. Should he accept it? Or not? Several other people from the S.C.I. couldn't help but laugh so hard that they could not stand straight, and Bai Yutang looked at the twins with admiration, "You two are really good If he drove about in this kind of car, the image of the police would be completely ruined."

"I don't like this kind of car" Bai Chi whispered.

The twins glanced at each other and asked Bai Chi, "So what style do you like? We personally picked it because we felt it suits you best"

Bai Chi wrinkled his nose and raised his head to look around.

Suddenly, he pointed to an very large black jeep driving in the distance and said, "I like that style big, where driving it has quite a manly vibe."

"Pfff" Everyone listening felt that it was rather gratifying to hear the word "manly" coming out of Bai Chi's mouth.

Zhan Zhao suddenly patted Bai Yutang's shoulder, his eyes signaling him to look at the approaching jeep.

The car stopped not far in front of everyone. The door opened, and a person with a cast on his left hand jumped out Zhao Zhen.

Bai Chi happily ran over. Of course, not to Zhao Zhen, but rather to Lisbon in the back seat of the car.

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao looked at each other and walked towards Zhao Zhen.

"What were you looking for me for?" Zhao Zhen asked Bai Chi.

Bai Chi rubbed Lisbon's head, "I'm not looking for you... They are." He said, pointing to Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao who had come over.

Zhan Zhao had just asked Bai Chi to send a text message to Zhao Zhen earlier, asking him to come to the police station immediately they didn't expect him to come so soon.

Zhao Zhen looked at the two men standing in front of him and shrugged weakly, "I know what you are suspicious of... if you want me to help you, give me evidence!"

Bai Yutang laughed, "If we don't give you any evidence, you're going to ignore your conscience and shield the murderer?!"

Zhao Zhen smiled bitterly, "If you were me, what would you do?"

Bai Yutang sneered, "If I was you, I would have said it ten years ago!"

"..." Zhao Zhen was slightly surprised, and then kept silent.

Zhan Zhao, seeing that the two were ready to leap at each other's throats, turned to glance at Bai Yutang, beckoning him to stop.

Turning his face away, Bai Yutang pulled Bai Chi back a few steps and let Zhan Zhao and Zhao Zhen talk alone.

"Yutang has such a temperament." Zhan Zhao smiled at Zhao Zhen, "like a knife."

Zhao Zhen glanced at Zhan Zhao and shook his head. "It doesn't matter. In contrast, you're a wolf in sheep's clothing. Much more difficult to manage."