The Numbers Killer - Chapter 20 The Third Person

The gentle but not so gentle , yet passionate kiss sent sparks through their entire body they were both stunned by what had happened

Zhan Zhao's eyes widened in surprise.

This wasn't the first time Bai Yutang had kissed him. Ever since they were little Bai Yutang would have a lot of physical contact with him.

They'd either touch or other times, Bai Yutang might nuzzle against him and even frequently hug and kiss him.

Perhaps it was because of their close relationship, despite hating coming into contact with others, Zhan Zhao seemed accustomed to Bai Yutang's touch. 

However,this was unlike their usual teasing or pranks there was a sense of forcefulness behind Bai Yutang's actions.

The tight arm around Zhan Zhao's waist,pulling him close,as if he was afraid of Zhan Zhao running away.

Between the hot breaths of air they exchanged, it felt like Bai Yutang was trying to retrain himself.

And for some inexplicable reason, Zhan Zhao became flustered.

Unfortunately for the wall behind him, there was nowhere for Zhan Zhao to hide from the person's advances. 

Bai Yutang was also taken aback by his own actions.

When it hit him that Zhan Zhao was almost kidnapped,his usually calm and keen brain short circuited and blanked out.

But seeing him safe and sound caused the anger in Bai Yutang to surge and his body moved before he could process it.

When Bai Yutang's brain finally rebooted, his lips were already pressed against Zhan Zhao's.

It was like he had lost control over his body.The more he tries to stop himself the more his body craved.

The fact was, Bai Yutang had long realised this desire to touch Zhan Zhao.

Any contact with Zhan Zhao made him feel at ease there were times where he even thought he was abnormal. That dizzying desire, it was like something was sprouting within him.

Their overly intimate relationship allowed Bai Yutang to consciously avoid and successfully ignore his throbbing heart. But that feeling only grew clearer and stronger.

When they touched, he could feel the suppleness of that man. When they kissed, he could taste the sweetness of his lips.The light fragrance the other's body emitted, the fair skin on his neck, his slender limbs.