Killer Training Camp - Chapter 42 Sons of God

Zhan Zhao rushed back to the S.C.I.'s office and search through some boxes.

Bai Yutang and Bai Chi, who had followed along, saw Zhan Zhao looking around anxiously, and watched him in puzzlement.

"Kitty, what are you looking for?"

"Xiao Bai, do you remember when I bought a batch of old English newspapers last time?" Zhan Zhao asked as he looked.

Bai Yutang thought about it, "Are those what you came to talk about?"

"Yeah... I remember they’re around here somewhere." Zhan Zhao continued to look anxiously, "Could I have thrown them out?"

"No! They’re in the second-to-last cabinet to the right side of your filing cabinet." Bai Yutang said with certainty.

"...? ... Really?" Zhan Zhao was skeptical.

"Absolutely!" Bai Yutang nodded and walked over to stop Zhan Zhao from opening the cabinet door. "I came here earlier and it was dangerous." As he spoke, he turned sideways, suddenly pulled the cabinet door open, and dodged.

"Fwoosh", the old yellow newspapers poured out like a tidal wave.

"How could this happen?" Zhan Zhao stared at the mountain of newspaper.

Bai Yutang shrugged. "With the way you were forcefully stuffing them in, I knew it would erupt one day"

"Help me find it!" Zhan Zhao rolled up his sleeves and rushed to dig something out of the newspaper mountain. "Help me find an article called ‘The Son of the Gods,’ which was probably in a newspaper more than seven years ago."

"The Son of the Gods?" Bai Yutang was bewildered. "Son of the Gods? What? A novel?"

"No, it's a psychological report." Zhan Zhao rummaged quickly.

"Bai Chi! Come and help!" Bai Yutang was dizzy at the sight of all these full-text yellow newspapers and called to Bai Chi, who was still carrying his bread.

Putting it down, Bai Chi wiped his hands on his pants and rushed into the pile of newspapers.

The three quickly rummaged around, and Bai Yutang suddenly tapped Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao quickly looked at him, "Found it?"

Bai Yutang shook his head and pointed his finger at Bai Chi. He was browsing the newspapers at an inhuman speed.

Zhan Zhao smiled and whispered, "With his IQ, he can see at least ten thousand words per minute, and believe it or not, he can memorize it only after a glance.”

"Really?" Bai Yutang's eyes widened. "Isn't that better than a computer?"

Zhan Zhao blinked, "Your Bai family finally has someone with a brain."