The Numbers Killer - Chapter 12 C College's Psych Dept

After having lunch, Bai Yutang drove over to the north gate of C University.

The two of them alighted the car and Bai Yutang started surveying the area around the gate.

"Hey, Mouse i'm going to class, you go do whatever" Zhan Zhao got his materials and just as he was about to go inside.

"Wait"

Bai Yutang grabbed him and continued.

"I'm going in with you!"

Shock!

"What are you going in for?"

Bai Yutang smiled innocently and said.

"You're teaching Criminal Psychology right? As an amazing detective,i can teach your students some stuff as well."

Zhan Zhao narrowed his eyes on Bai Yutang.

"You suspect my students?"

Bai Yutang continued to smile without responding. Then he put his arm around Zhan Zhao's shoulders and urged him inside while saying.

"Generally speaking, the less one looks like they can be the perpetrator, the more likely they are to be one"

"Is this that instinct of yours again?? Aren't you policemen all about the evidence? I'm someone who does Science. Not the author of some detective novel" as he said that he tried to swat Bai Yutang's hand away.

"Paws off"

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao were used to messing around with one another since young, so they don't see anything strange about this.

However, in the eyes of others, the way they wrestle with each other, coupled with Bai Yutang's cheeky smiles and Zhan Zhao's death glares sent his way.

"Dr. Zhan"

A voice suddenly called out from behind them, "Do you need help?"

When they turned around, they were met with a bespectacled, gentle looking young man holding on to a bunch of books.

He was staring at Bai Yutang warily. Which Bai Yutang returned with a nonchalant smile.

Seeing that it's the Psychology student, Li Feifan, Zhan Zhao quickly shook his hands and explained.

"Erh... no, we're friends."