Magic Murderer - Chapter 7 completely misleading.

By the time Bai Yutang had started his car and was about to take Zhan Zhao back to his apartment, it was almost three in the morning.

"Hehe" Zhan Zhao suddenly laughed, seemingly thinking of something interesting. This caused Bai Yutang beside him to laugh as well, "What's up, Kitty? Why are you so happy?"

Zhan Zhao turned to look at him, "I was thinking about what happened to Bai Chi and Zhao zhen when they were young."

"Oh" Bai Yutang couldn't help laughing, "It's quite interesting. I can’t believe there is such a bad relationship."

"That Zhao zhen is worse than you when you were a kid!" Zhan Zhao smiled.

"Dead Cat, when was I bad when I was a kid?!" Bai Yutang protested.

"You weren't you bad? Do you remember..." Zhan Zhao recalled with a smile, "That one time, you threw the two brothers from next door into the mound of dirt for the flower beds, poured water on them, and said that they should grow up quickly."

"Haha" Bai Yutang also laughed, "Remember, remember, when you were eight years old... Those two brothers pulled out all the flowers you had planted. I taught them."

"The teacher who taught history in middle school..." Zhan Zhao said, "You glued him to the toilet seat!"

"Pff" Bai Yutang laughed even harder. "He was picked up with the toilet and sent to the hospital..."

Zhan Zhao smiled and covered his stomach, "He had a toilet on his ass... he couldn’t even put his pants on. He just walked out of the bathroom and everyone saw it..."

Bai Yutang nodded, "Who told him to wrongly accuse you of cheating and force you to stand as punishment... Getting a toilet glued to him was a cheap price for him to pay."

"Were you the one who released the mysterious homemade tear gas grenade in his office later?" Zhan Zhao asked. "It seems to still be an unsolved mystery of the school to this day."

"Hehe... I also locked his door. He jumped out of the window, and there was a smelly gutter below..." Bai Yutang was proud of himself. "After that, he never dared to look at you again, like you were the god of pestilence... Haha​​... "

"You still say you weren’t bad?" Zhan Zhao stared at him. "When you graduated, those teachers wanted to celebrate with firecrackers. They all said that the school was finally peaceful"

"Who told them to provoke you?" Bai Yutang laughed and blurted out, "You are mine, and no one but me can touch you!"

………………

After saying that, he felt a little embarassed... Bai Yutang shook his head and smiled, "Now think about it: I was like a fly swatter when I was a kid. Whoever approached you, I would slap them hard!"

Zhan Zhao looked at the apartment building that was getting closer and closer and suddenly turned around. He said a little seriously, "Xiao Bai, let's not go back yet."

...? ...

Bai Yutang looked at him puzzledly, "Don't go back? It's nearly dawn; you’re not going to sleep?"

"Do you remember the beach we used to go to as kids?" Zhan Zhao said enthusiastically, "Shall we go there?"

"Now?" Bai Yutang asked, "It's far away!"

"I want to go..." Zhan Zhao said, "We often went when we were in school."

"Yeah, whenever you had something on your mind, you would go sit on the embankment. Go there and we would be able to find you." Bai Yutang said, "Do you really want to go?"