Killer Training Camp - Chapter 45 Retribution (End of Case File

Killer Training Camp - Chapter 45 Retribution (End of Case File)

At 9:00 p.m., outside an expensive apartment building in S City.

Zhang Long and Wang Chao had been in the car all day and all night.

"Either she hasn't returned yet or perhaps she’s been asleep?", Zhang Long asked Wang Chao while looking at the window on the twelfth floor that had remained dark, puzzled.

"That, or the windows of her apartment are specially made?" Wang Chao shrugged.

At that moment, a luxurious black car entered the community and stopped in front of the apartment.

"Hey! Who is that?" Wang Chao immediately became spirited.

"We caught a big fish!!!" Zhang Long quickly took out a small camera to record them.

As soon as the door was opened, a well-dressed man got out of the car. He opened the door on the other side, and Fang Jing came out wearing a luxurious dress.

"Oh oh" Zhang Long raised an eyebrow. "What do you think they were doing?"

"Hmmm Maybe they were celebrating Gongsun’s death." Wang Chap opened his laptop.

The two quickly entered the apartment, so Zhang Long stopped shooting. He imported the video he had just taken to the computer.

At the S.C.I. headquarters, Jiang Ping received the video file.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang came over to see it.

"Kitty, this Fang Jing feels strange." Bai Yutang frowned.

Jiang Ping also agreed, "Yeah, in photos she looks fairly plain and simple, and in the entertainment magazines she seems pretty and flirtatious In this video she is full of grandeur..."

"Aren't women all like that?" Xu Qing asked.

Zhan Zhao kept silent, and after watching the video over and over again, he suddenly said, "Zhang Hua said that Fang Jing had been abroad. Which country?"

After finding the information on Fang Jing, Jiang Ping said, "The immigration record says that she came from California in the United States six years ago."

Zhan Zhao asked, "Where was Professor Wilson?"

Jiang Ping looked it up, "Ha, the same place."

"Kitty, do you think they have a relationship?" Bai Yutang asked.

Zhan Zhao nodded. "According to Zhang Hua, Fang Jing used to take drugs, right?"

"Yes." Everyone looked at Zhan Zhao.

"As far as I know, Professor Wilson has always advocated for quitting drug addiction through psychotherapy." Zhan Zhao reached out and turned the keyboard in front of Jiang Pingping towards himself and entered in the address of a foreign psychology website.

Soon, the web page was displaying detailed reports about Professor Wilson's successful use of psychology to help drug users quit.

Jiang Ping took the keyboard back and typed quickly.

"What are you doing?" Bai Yutang asked in puzzlement.

"I'm looking for one of my American friends. He might be able to help me figure something out."

"What does your friend do?" Zhan Zhao asked curiously.

"Oh He’s a hacker who specifically attacks government websites. He might be able to access the network of psychological medical institutions and help me find some hidden and unknown private treatment information." Jiang Ping continued typing on the keyboard, "Look, there is a reply. It's good dtuff."