Killer Training Camp - Chapter 35 Purgatory

“Cap-Captain” Zhao Hu rushed in as if he was being chased by a ghost.

“T-This is terrible.”

“Something is terrible again?” Bai Yutang asked with a frown.

“What wrong?”

“Nishang Street is in a mess” Zhao Hu panted.

“Right now, it’s filled with the anti-riot police downstairs and it looks as if the army had been dispatched.

Apparently, some madman started throwing Molotov cocktails on Nishang Street and brandishing a knife and hacking at people. He seems to be the same person who slashed Qi Le.”

Bai Yutang was momentarily stunned before he grabbed his jacket and shouted.

“Let’s go take a look”

As they drove up to the entrance of Nishang Street, they could hear a chaotic mess of sirens all the way from where they were, they could see raging fires and billowing smoke ahead.

Bai Yutang’s phone suddenly rang at this moment and when he picked it up, it was Bao Zheng.

“Get your men and head to Nishang Street immediately.” Bao Zheng cut straight to the point.

“We’re already here” Bai Yutang replied before hanging up.

Zhan Zhao, Zhao Hu, and Bai Chí followed closely behind Bai Yutang as he ran into the encirclement formed by the riot police.

When they looked up, they were shocked by the scene before their eyes.

On a towering open air stage stood a young man covered in blood, surrounded by quite a number of injured people lying on the ground.

That man held a lighter in one hand as he stood in the middle of the stage, looking down on the police officers below. Even from a distance, they could smell the pungent air of gasoline coming from the stage.

The large building behind the stage had already been enveloped in fire.

“Captain Bai” The commander of the riot squad, Xu Kai,hurried up to him with Ai Hu.

“What’s the meaning of this?” Bai Yutang asked Ai Hu, slightly dumbfounded as he pointed at the man on stage, who appeared to be a complete nutjob.

“That bar, ‘Purgatory’ was celebrating its anniversary tonight, so they set up an open air stage. Halfway through the performance, that man barged onto the stage with two barrels of gasoline. He slashed a number of female performers and threw Molotov Cocktails into 'Purgatory'.”

“Those performers had gasoline poured on them?” Zhan Zhao asked.

“That’s right,” Xu Kai answered.

“He isn’t saying anything and is just walking back and forth with the lighter in his hand.”

“He didn’t make any demands?” Bai Yutang inquired.

“No.” Ai Hu shook his head.

“He hasn't said anything so far; he’s just watching us.”

“We can’t shoot him down” Xu Kai exclaimed.

“It’s too dangerous. as soon as he drops the lighter in his hand, those ten or so girls will die.”

After listening to the quick overview of the circumstances by the two, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang raised their heads grimly to carefully assess the situation ahead.