Magic Murderer - Chapter 1 Imitation

5:50 a.m., the first-class section on an international flight from New York to S City.

After a long, nearly 11-hour flight, the passengers on board looked quite tired.

Bai Yutang, who had always been active and was not good at staying silent, felt as though the bones in his whole body were going crisp. Turning his head to look at Zhan Zhao next to him, he saw that he was writing in a notebook and working on a code, concentrating. Bai Chi, who was on the other side of the aisle, was lying back in his seat and sleeping soundly.

"Kitty" ​​Bai Yutang still decided to harass Zhan Zhao.

"Shh” Zhan Zhao ignored him and continued to work on the code.

They had gone to New York this time to assist with Wilson's case and had gotten a lot of information. Zhan Zhao and the criminal psychologists there had exchanged thoughts on the case, and they had obtained a lot of valuable data. He had to sort it out.

Seeing that the Cat was ignoring him, Bai Yutang had no choice but to stand up and stretch, walking back and forth.

At that moment, a stewardess came over in a panic. She went up to Bai Yutang and asked, "Sir, are you a policeman?"

"Yeah." Bai Yutang noticed the flight attendant's erratic emotions and asked, "What's wrong?"

Zhan Zhao to the side also turned his attention away from the notebook and looked up at the two.

"Well, three pasengers in the economy class are in a strange state." said the stewardess.

"Strange? Strange how?" Zhan Zhao was puzzled.

At that time, the sleeping Bai Chi also woke up. He stumbled up and looked at the crowd blankly.

"I saw them taking a few pills, and then something felt off." The stewardess said, "The plane is about to land in less than an hour, but they are getting worse and worse. Could you take a look? "

"No problem." Bai Yutang nodded. "But how did you know that I was a policeman?"

"Uh, the passenger in the front seat told me." Then, the stewardess looked forward. They saw a man leaning back in the front seat, waving to them.

...? ...

Bai Yutang made certain that he didn't know this person, and then turned to look at Zhan Zhao. Zhan Zhao shook his head at him, meaning he didn't know him either.

The man looked about the same age as Bai Yutang. He was wearing a stylish black leather coat and had excellent looks.

He had yellow-lensed glasses on his high-bridged nose, short and neat hair, and deeper eye sockets and contours than Asians traditionally had. He should be mixed...… No, but… He felt familiar.

"Don’t be surprised." The man pushed his glasses up with his middle finger and smiled brightly. "I know everything."

"Zhen! Stop it." A solidly-built middle-aged man stood up from the seat beside him and pulled him up as well, apologizing to Bai Yutang, "I'm sorry, he's a little weird."

"No." Bai Yutang interrupted him. "I want to know how he knew."

"Hehe." The man named Zhen continued to smile. "Every type of person has a different aura. I can see them because I have magic."

……………………

"Uh... could you come take a look first?" The stewardess interrupted them and urged Bai Yutang.