Killer Training Camp - Chapter 41 Clues

"Kitty... Kitty..."

It seemed like someone was calling him. Zhan Zhao frowned slightly, turned and hid his head in the blanket, and ignored it.

"Kitty"

The soft calling continued, "Kitty, wake up."

"Um" Zhan Zhao wrapped himself in the blanket, "Dead  Mouse" he grumbled.

"I’ll kiss you if you don’t get up."

A damp, hot touch lingered on the back of his neck It gradually moved up to his ears...

"Ya" Zhan Zhao immediately woke up and covered his ears, blushing. He leapt up from the sofa and stared angrily at the Mouse who was smiling brightly before his eyes.

Bai Yutang pecked him on the mouth and said, "Good morning."

Zhan Zhao was stunned and batted a paw at Bai Yutang in front of him. He gritted his teeth and said, "You mad Mouse, this is the office!!"

Bai Yutang smiled and shrugged. "It doesn't matter, the door is closed."

Zhan Zhao rubbed his sore neck. "Why am I here?"

"You fell asleep last night, and Gongsun was in your office. So, I brought you here."

"What about you? I slept on your sofa, where did you sleep?" He accepted coffee from Bai Yutang He was still sleepy.

"I slept here last night. It was really crowded for two people to sleep on a sofa," Bai Yutang said lightly.

"Pff" Zhan Zhao sprayed coffee from his mouth.

"Dead Cat,You’ll wash the carpet for me"

"Smelly Mouse, No wonder I'm hurting all over,I haven't slept well last night"

"I lent you my sofa to sleep, and you still complain?"

"You should have slept on the ground"

"I would catch a cold"

"You can't catch a cold, because you are a different kind of variety!"

"What variety?"

"Have you heard of bacteria that can catch a cold?"

"Your demoting me again?"

"Hmm, I'll have omelet for breakfast. Go buy it"

"Dead cat, I must have owed you in my last life!"

"Put hot sauce on it!"