Magic Murderer - Chapter 11 Gambling

Magic Murderer - Chapter  11 Gambling

"Who did you see?" Bai Yutang asked again with some disbelief.

"Zhao Jue." Zhan Zhao repeated it seriously.

"... Kitty ..." Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao, "Zhao Jue is dead."

"We didn't find the body, did we?" Zhan Zhao argued.

"You really saw him?"

"N!"

Bai Yutang glanced around, then took out his mobile phone and dialed Ma Han.

"Boss?" Ma Han answered the phone.

"Ma Han, are you in the Entertainment City?"

"I am."

"Go to the security monitoring room now and watch the surveillance video in the lobby. Find someone from within the last ten minutes."

"Okay, who are you looking for?" Ma Han hurried away.

"Zhao Jue."

... Ma Han at the other end of the phone froze for a while before answering, "Okay."

Hanging up the phone, Bai Yutang looked at Zhan Zhao, "If it’s Zhao Jue, it will be clear after watching the surveillance video, but now..."

"I understand." Zhan Zhao nodded, "We must concentrate on dealing with Shen Qian!"

The two approached the elevator, and Bai Yutang suddenly asked, "Kitty, if Zhao Jue is not dead, would you be happy or unhappy?"

"Why do you ask?" Zhan Zhao glanced at him.

"You seemed surprised and anxious earlier, and that you’ve calmed down... and a little bit more excited" Bai Yutang concluded.

Zhan Zhao thought it was ridiculous, "What the hell do you want to say?"

"You're very happy that Zhao Jue didn't die." Bai Yutang quickly concluded.

The elevator door opened, and Zhan Zhao nodded, "It is true."

An assistant took the two to the VIP room on the top floor, and they found Shen Qian in the middle of rubbing medicinal wine onto his hand.

"Officer Bai is indeed a skilled man." Shen Qian said half-jokingly and rubbed his swollen wrist.

Zhan Zhao glanced at Bai Yutang—What did you do to him?

Bai Yutang blinked—Nothing. I just flicked him.

Zhan Zhao stared at you him—You are a policeman. How could you hit people?

Bai Yutang gave a look of disdain—I did not hit anyone. He was lucky to have not touched you, otherwise this young master would have crippled him.

He squinted—Violent mouse!

He squinted back—Flowers attract bees and butterflies, Cat!!!

Anger—Who are you talking about?!!

Anger—I’m talking about you!

"Hem hem" Shen Qian coughed, interrupting the "amorous glances" of the two in front of him, and asked with a smile, "The two came to me. Is something wrong?"

"Some business," Bai Yutang replied.

"Oh" Shen Qian nodded and asked the two to sit down. "Is that business about the murder at my construction site?"

"It is not." Bai Yutang replied with a smile.

Shen Qian didn't seem surprised. He randomly opened a deck of cards from the table and fiddled with them in his hands. "Please speak."