BROOKLYN BUNS

Start bij het begin

She then pulled me by the waist, kissed my lips, my ears and my neck non-stop. Oh god.
If only we're alone together, I probably undressed her already the moment she entered my apartment. Lisa is so irresistible.

We both prepared our dinner and we let the three rest first.
God. I just can't stop kissing her.

We all had our dinner. Mom and I got the chance to talk when the three went out to buy a drink.

She asked about me. She's happy to know that I am coping well will all the pain of losing my parents and children.
I am surprised to know that Lisa sold her house and she now lives with her parents. She spends more time with them. No more clubbing. No more alcoholic nights. Mom also shared that if she wanted to drink, Jisoo and Bam would just come over their house and they spend the night there.
She's a changed person. Hmmm.

I asked about women.
Mom said it's impossible because she always go home straight from work and they always hear my name from her and spends time talking to me over the phone.

Mom also told me that Lisa has been back to her art. She does a lot of paintings and more of sculptures. Oh god! I am so happy! Mom said she was also invited to have her exhibit but Lisa is declining those offers. Lisa tells them that it has a right time for that.
I love how she is giving more time to herself now.

My graduation day came and Lisa doesn't want to come with me to the stage for my awards.
She said Mom and Dad should accompany me like what my parents did to her.
Then I saw her from where she's seated that she is sobbing in tears.
For sure, she remembers my parents again. She always cries when we reminisce moments with them.
How I wish too my parents are here. This is for them! And I am so lucky that Lisa's parents never left my side in good and in bad times.

After we celebrated my graduation over dinner, Lisa and I drove around New York and enjoyed our time together after we brought our family in my apartment.
We went shopping on night markets.
Expensive night markets. Ugh. She's spoiling me.
We went to watch another musical play. She brought me to a midnight bookstore that exactly opens at twelve midnight. We bought a lot of books. We carried a lot of law and medical books! She also got one that made me raise my eyebrows but I just laughed at her when she kept explaining. Too defensive for this "Erotic Dreams" book. Hahahaha!

Then she asked if I want to go to the club to party like there's no tomorrow.
I said yes as long as I am with her.

We did!

She brought me to a high ceiling club. The bouncers even know her.
She told me she used to go inside and just observe people when she got her first pay as a lawyer.

We enjoyed the music. We liked our drinks. We danced like we're stepping on rainbows.
I never let go of her since I noticed women are trying to make a move towards her.
But sorry, Lisa's eyes are just stuck on me.
God. We never expected we'll reach the point of making out in the club while dancing to the beat and drinking.
I just can't always resist her you know.

We ended up making love in the car!

Day came that they needed to go back to Korea.
I noticed she is so weak and could not eat properly. She's tensed. She couldn't relax.

"Jen? Aren't you going to bring your car? Is it broken? Why are we taking a cab?"
She said while we're still inside the house checking if I turned off all the switch while our family is already outside and putting in the luggage in the cab's compartment.

"Yeah. I need to bring it to a mechanic later."
I said and she nodded. I lied.

We arrived at the airport and Lisa is still clueless. She didn't notice my luggage. Well, she couldn't think straight. I know she's feeling so down right now because we're parting again.

She kissed me and hugged me tight. She told me she's coming in first because she doesn't want me to see her cry. I nodded and told her that I will miss her.

We entered the airport and Lisa still didn't see me behind Hanbin
until I was about to lift my luggage from the baggage scanner.

"Jen! Oh my god! Are you coming with us? Put that down. Let me carry it!"
She was surprised. She wiped her tears immediately and took my luggage.

"Your birthday is happening next week.
How can I miss that?
I love you so much!"
I told her and she kept crying while hugging me tight. Hanbin kept teasing her that she's like a baby.
Lisa never let go of my hand and my waist. She even paid for our seats to be changed and so we can be seated next to each other on our flight.