23- His Point of View

She left quickly and as soon as she slammed the door he had a burst of anger, kicking the abandoned wooden chair that was a few meters away from him.

He clenched his fists tightly then punched the door as hard as he could. He finally calmed down and rested his face on the wooden door, all he could hear was his breathing.

He was only there for a few minutes before he contained himself and stood up straight, taking a deep breath before he opened the door and presumed to his room, then after he would order his friends to get him lunch as he didn't want to be around anyone.

He walked in and no one was there yet which was lucky for him. He threw his bag on his bed messily and then made it to Theo's bed. He bent down and pulled out a crate with a wooden lid on it. He smiled faintly then opened the lid.

Alcohol.

Theo thought he'd hid it from his friends but he was bad at hiding things. Draco had never tried alcohol and he didn't plan to, it was for stupid people. But he decided now that he was a stupid person. He grabbed the first bottle of fire whiskey and was about to open it when-

"HEY!" Blaise yelled. Draco didn't turn and continued to open it. Blaise came and snatched the bottom from him. Draco tried to grab it but Blaise didn't let him.

"Give it to me!" Draco stood up and tried to grab it from him. He then realised there was more in the crate and went to grab another but before he could Blaise had thrown the fire whiskey at the crate, smashing everything everywhere.

"Why would you do that?" Draco demanded, looking at the horrible sight.

"You were about to drink are you crazy?" Blaise yelled.

"No big deal." Draco muttered, looking away.

"Excuse me! Draco but I'm pretty sure we all made a deal long ago to never ever try this stuff." Blaise said.

"Then why does Theo have it?!" Draco demanded.

"It's not his!" Blaise yelled back.

"And why have you guys not told me about it? Keeping it from me like a secret." Draco scoffed. "Don't I deserve to know what my friends are doing?" He demanded.

"None of us have touched it, until you. It's not ours." Blaise said rather calmly. Draco rolled his eyes.

Blaise grimaced. "See how much it reeks? You were really going to become lesser." He shook his head in disappointment while he scoffed.

"I don't care. I don't care about anything anymore." Draco mumbled as he grabbed his bag and started to roughly unpack it.

There was a small silence, only the slamming of Draco's books against his desk were heard.

"So why were you going to drink that and maybe pass out for the rest of the week?" Blaise asked.

"You don't know how much I was going to take." Draco's back was faced towards him.

"I know you well enough that you were at least going to drink all of it."

"Don't think so low of me!" Draco hissed immediately after.

There was a small pause.

"So?" Blaise asked.

"So, what?" Draco asked.

"Why did you go and try that?" Blaise asked again.

"I don't know. I was angry." Draco paused. Blaise didn't talk as it looked like Draco was going to speak again. Draco turned around anxiously and Blaise could tell he was nervous and shy.

Draco was so bad with feelings, mainly forgiveness and apologies.

"You were right.." Draco muttered, looking at the floor. Blaise stayed silent and Draco wore an angry look.

"You were right, alright? I was being a git and playing with her feelings and not treating you like a friend. I just wanted to take some of it because I don't think I wanna show up to class for the rest of the week." Draco mumbled the last bit.

He turned around again and took out his books carefully now.

"I forgive you." He said simply. Draco took a shaky breath. "So you and Y/n?" Blaise asked hesitantly.

"She doesn't want to try it with me anymore because I've been too much for her." Draco said with a faint smile. I guess he had accepted it.

Blaise laughed and Draco glared, looking away.

"You should-"

"-No." Draco interrupted. "I'm not doing anything. I think I'm done too." He said softly.

Blaise's eyes widened and he took a step. "But-"

"-WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY BED?" Theo squealed, his face very, very red.

Theo started pulling at his hair.

He threw his bag roughly at Draco who nearly tumbled over and threw his left school shoe at Blaise's face.

The boys didn't answer him and just looked on as he yelled at them and the whole world.