15- Getting to Know Each Other More

Today was now Monday, school. She sat up and yawned, forcing herself out of bed quickly so she could get ready for her day. She wanted so badly to stay, as her bed smelled of him. It was beautiful. She slept with a smile.

She skipped down to breakfast and took her usual seat next to her friends.

They didn't greet her and she looked at them. Daphne had her head down, not eating, while Pansy didn't know how to comfort her, and patted her shoulder awkwardly.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Daphne's is Blaise." Pansy mumbled. Daphne's mouth twitched at her words.

"I like him already! How?" She whisper shouted. "He danced with me, and-and I loved it!" She admitted.

"Then what's the problem?" Y/n smiled, rubbing her other shoulder comfortingly.

"I don't know! I'll figure it out." She bit her lip, a worried look on her face.

They ate quickly and headed to classes.

Blaise was walking in front of them and Daphne didn't seem to notice as her head was stuck reading a book.

"Woah-" Pansy said as she pulled Daphne's sleeve and walked her out of the way from a group.

"Thanks Pansy." She mumbled. Blaise had seemed to hear her and he stopped and turned, having Daphne crash into his chest.

"Woah! Are you okay?" He asked, holding her shoulders.

"Um.." She had said. She looked to her friends but Y/n winked and pulled Pansy away to class. Daphne scowled at them.

"How are you Y/n?" Pansy sighed, with a small smile.

"Holding up." She replied.

"Well, yesterday-"

"Pansy, Theo's looking for you." Draco interrupted her from behind. Her eyebrows raised and she patted Y/n on the shoulder, going past Draco to walk with Theo.

Y/n sighed and kept walking.

"Hey." He greeted, putting an arm around her. She leaned into him slightly.

"Hi." She replied quietly.

"Tired from me already?" He asked.

"Yeah, probably. You're kinda draining." She shrugged. He leaned them both back a bit and gave a smirk.

"You're about to be more drained." He said as they entered the class.

"What do you mean?" She asked curiously, but he didn't answer her, and before she knew it the teacher started talking. Draco had stolen Pansy's seat from beside her. Pansy didn't seem to mind as she took Draco's beside Theo's.

Y/n rolled her eyes at her.

"Today won't be that special, just some writing. Hope you're up for it!" Their teacher smiled. The class groaned and he laughed. They started copying the things he wrote on the board about the history of Goblins.

It was interesting. Y/n absolutely loved history and loved to learn about the past. It was very interesting to know what people did back then and how they went through their lives than the people today did-

"-Malfoy!" Y/n hissed, whacking his hand away from her thigh.

"What?"

"You can't just do that, bloody hell!" She muttered, pushing him away.

"I did nothing." He shrugged.

"We're not together or anything like that. Not even friends, so you can't do that!" She scolded.

He leaned into her face. "But you let me sleep in your bed right next to you?" He asked.

"Well," She paused. He nodded and leaned back slowly. "that was different."

"How so?" He smirked.

She ignored him and looked ahead. His hand came and rested on her knee. She sighed and looked at him. He was too busy doing his work with his tongue slightly out in concentration. He looked cute.

As he scribbled down his work while looking up at the board and copying it down he would often run her knee comfortingly with his fingers or tap it softly.

He finally put his pen down and leaned back in his seat. He was finished. She was focusing on copying down the work a bit more.

"I'm bored." He told her, sighing.

She ignored him. It wasn't her problem. He decided to make it her problem.

"Y/n." He said.

"What?" She mumbled.

"I'm bored. Do something fun with me." He ordered.

"No." She scoffed, still not looking at him, but at her parchment.

"I wasn't asking." He shrugged. He sat up in his seat properly and looked for something to do. He looked at the teacher and thought of what he could do. He earned a small slap on the shoulder from Y/n.

"What woman?" He a asked, rubbing his shoulder. He earned another slap.

"Don't you dare do something horrible to that teacher!" She warned in a whisper. He rolled his eyes and looked at someone else.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She grimaced, and leaned back from him.

He took out his wand and pointed it at her leg. It looked like her thigh had a wound and it was bleeding out.

"MERLIN!" She shrieked getting up.

"Y/n! What happened?" The teacher asked looking worriedly at her leg. Her friends gasped.

"I.. I was just doing my work, then Mal-"

"Never mind that, Mr Malfoy, take her to the infirmary immediately."

"Yes sir." He smiled innocently.

He packed their things in a second with magic and he helped her out. He waved his hand and her injury went away.

She pushed him away and he laughed.

They walked far apart.

"Now we have free time." He said.

"I didn't want free time!" She sighed.

She didn't hear a reply and before she could look at him he guided her gently to the wall.

"Don't you want free time with me?" He whispered to her. She looked up at him then away to the floor.

"No." She answered.

"No?" He smirked, moving her head up to him.

She shook her head and tried to push him off.

"Look, I don't even know you yet." She said quietly.

"You do." He told her.

She pushed him away again, gently and he stepped back letting her out.

"I like reading." He said from behind her. She stopped and turned around.

She opened her mouth to speak but he spoke first.

"Actually, I love reading." He said. He had nervous eyes and his heart beat fast.

"Then.. why don't you read with me?" She gave him a small smile.

He nodded, a bit too shaky in his opinion, and walked with her to the library.