7- Middle of the Night

Draco woke up in the middle of the night. It was still pitch black.

He slept on something really comfortable but not completely soft. He opened his eyes. His face was face flat on the pillow and when he lifted it up a bit he found Y/n sleeping. He widened his eyes.

He was sleeping on Y/n.

He couldn't exactly move as her hand was resting at the back of his head, and her other hand was on his back. He was obviously dreaming.

He tried to shake his head to become awake but he was still stuck in this position. He kept looking at her and his hand slowly went to the side of her face.

He just stayed watching her and at some point she opened her eyes, looking away from him. She finally processed that she woke up and looked around, only to find Draco on top of her.

They looked awkwardly at each other, all the night creatures sounds outside.

"Um.. sorry." He spoke slowly.

"It's okay... you went unconscious all of a sudden, on top of me.." She replied slowly.

"Um.. I just put myself to sleep. I was having a big headache, and I was really hungry." He whispered awkwardly. Both their eyes were widened slightly at each other.

Her hand went to his chest to sort of keep him away from her as she thought it was a bit uncomfortable for him. She felt his heart beat quickly and she could feel her own beating in her ears.

She licked her lips absentmindedly and he went crazy as he saw her do it. He found himself leaning in slowly, and she waited for him to reach her.

His hand went to the back of her head while he rested his arm beside the other side of her head.

His lips touched hers and he melted into her touch, starting to kiss her, and before she knew it she kissed him back, her hand going to the side of his face. The lower half of his body was lifted up from hers so that she wouldn't be squished but he gave in when her other hand went close to the top of his trousers. He came down slowly as they continued kissing.

After a while they stopped for air, and his forehead rested on hers as they both closed their eyes. Her hand was now at the back of his neck and he moved his head to rest at the side of her neck.

He found himself listing things about her, suddenly.

He liked her smell, actually.

He liked her lips, too.

But he could just laugh at the thought of these crazy things he was thinking. He was obviously still drugged.

He obviously was.

He.. obviously was.

That's why he didn't protest when she pushed him off gently and got up, collecting her bag and slowly walking away.

He looked helplessly at the back of her head as she walked but she would never know it.

He wanted her to stay but that was the stupid side of him.

No way.

He just felt like kissing, and so he kissed her. It wasn't his fault that she kissed back, and it wasn't his fault that she was upset.

It wasn't his fault.

But why did he just want to touch her one more time? Look at her? He felt hurt when she didn't even look at him when she left.

He felt bitter. Why would she leave him? He should of been the one to leave her instead. He was supposed to be the one to leave.

Anyone would have been lucky, to be in her place.

He didn't even want to leave. He didn't even want her to leave. But he knew he would have left anyway, regardless of what his stupid heart told him.

She grasped the handle and opened it, slamming the door hard behind her, that he even jumped at the sound.

He lay down on his side looking out the window, touching his lips lightly with his fingertips.

And suddenly, he had a tingle on the left side of his neck, and so did she, as she walked away back to her room.

The Next Day:

"What happened yesterday? We didn't see you." Pansy asked.

"Oh, yeah. I d-decided to go to sleep early!" Y/n stumbled over her words. She didn't dare look at the Slytherin table.

She absentmindedly rubbed the left side of her neck. It was irritating ever since last night.

"Oh, I thought you'd go to check out why they were in the infirmary." Daphne shrugged. Y/n's heart beat faster.

"Um, no. I was just tired. I'm all better now." She smiled. Pansy raised an eyebrow and put the back of her hand on Y/n's forehead.

"Are you sure? You look sick." Pansy gave her a comforting smile.

"Well- obviously! I was vomiting all night." Y/n said breathlessly. She felt her face go hot.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that whole thing for a second. When are we finally getting our Soulmate marks?" Pansy sighed.

"I heard a few more batch of people have gotten theirs, and their soulmates seem to be across the world!" Daphne exclaimed.

"Across the world? That would be so hard." Pansy replied. Daphne nodded.

Y/n literally had a soulmate.. and here she was, kissing another guy.

The first guy she'd ever kissed, and it was amazing. But her mood would always falter when she remembered who she kissed. When she remembered who he was, and what he was about.

She looked up for the first time in what seemed like the start of the morning and Draco wasn't even looking at her.

She sighed and looked back down, and Draco looked back at her.

Y/n played with her food as her mind was sort of blank. Too many thoughts came in and out.

It was time for class now.