21- His Room

"Curfew's nearly over, come on." He mumbled, ready to get up. He wanted to walk her to her dorm.

She put her hand on his shoulder gently and pushed him back down slowly.

"I.. I'm going to stay the night." She spoke hesitantly, not breaking eye contact. He didn't break it either and just looked up at her with slightly widened eyes. Widened with surprise.

He stumbled over his words as he felt his heart beat a bit faster. "I.. um y-"

"Of course only if it's okay with you. I'll leave if you don't want me to stay. Because I'm not entitled to-" She rambled on and he tuned her out, just smiling at her.

"Y/n, it's okay. You're entitled to ask." He smiled and sat up, groaning quietly as his back hurt from staying in his position for too long.

"I'm not though." She lightly chuckled and moved to have his blanket go over her.

"You're my soulmate. You can ask." He shrugged and got in next to her. There was an awkward space between them. She didn't answer. They both sat up and leaned against his head board. He was about to turn off the lights when she spoke.

"So if you ask me to do something are you entitled to? And do I have to listen just because you're my soulmate?" She asked.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked ahead. He was conflicted with Blaise. He had just wanted to sleep on it and not think about his friends.

"I'm entitled to, like you are, but you don't have to do it 'cause you're my soulmate." He paused, shrugging. He then turned to her. "But if I want you to do it I'll make you do it one way or another." He put it simply, turned the lights off then slept, turning towards her. She looked gobsmacked, but no one could see her because it was dark.

"We'll see about that." She muttered, finally laying down with her back facing him. He smirked to himself evilly. She felt his hand snake over her waist at some point in the night, when he thought she was asleep.

THE NEXT DAY:

She woke up with him in front of her. He looked calm, and his wrinkles gone away from around the corners of his mouth and his forehead. Yes, he looked beautiful. But he was so ignorant. She was not going to be made what to do just because he was her soulmate. Her eyes lingered to his lips.

She couldn't believe he was her first kiss, in the infirmary. It was so careless. She snapped herself out of it by shoving his shoulder then getting up. She was still in her school uniform and used her wand to freshen it up. His friends were not there and she guessed they were at breakfast, since it had already started 10 minutes ago.

Draco groaned. "What's wrong? You were so keen on sleeping next to me." He let out a deep chuckle and shoved his face in his pillow, trying to go back to sleep.

"It's time for school Malfoy." She said as she fixed her hair and went to stand at the side of his bed, her side where she slept.

His face slid so now she could see all of it and he looked at her with squinted eyes.

"Come on, come back and sleep." He pulled his hand out for her. She looked at it then back up at him. He smirked at her. "I know you want to.. just come." He whispered.

"We'll be late for breakfast." She informed sternly.

"Come on." He tried again, his hand going out just a bit further for her. Something about the look in his eyes made her hand move on its own.

Her hand slowly came to his and it softly lay on his. He smiled and tightened his hand on hers, slowly pulling her towards him. She stood on her knees on the bed and bent her head down towards his. His hand let go of hers and went to the side of her neck, while his other when to her waist, slowly pulling her in. His finger caressed her lip and he lifted his head a bit.

He could of almost smiled to himself that he was finally going to kiss her again.

Her hand firmly rested on his chest.

"It's time for school." She whispered breathlessly and she got up abruptly, not giving him a second glance, turning away. She heard him laugh from behind her, but she didn't turn, continuing to look in his mirror.

"You've made another mistake." He chuckled.

"You know, I'd explain it like it was a good decision." She told him.

"Well," He got up swiftly and walked behind her, his lips near her ear and his hand on her shoulder. She saw him in the mirror. His own mirror was just a bit too short for him, so she could not see his eyes.

"it wasn't." His hot breath brushed against her ear and she shivered.

He stroked her hair lightly and bent down a bit so she could see is face in the mirror. "Be good, yeah?" He whispered and patted her hair, letting go of her and turning to get ready.

She liked it. She liked him, his touch, his smell, his smile. But she was fuming at attitude at the moment, but wanted to appear calm. She turned around with anger evident in her eyes.

"Don't bother trying to have me out to how you want me, because it's not gonna happen." And before he could turn and show his smirk, she slammed the door.

He didn't jump this time.