11- Party

She and her friends left Hogsmeade and made their way to her dorm.

"Well.. there's a party today." Daphne said after they had fallen into some silence. It was a few hours after Hogsmeade, just after dinner.

"Then we're going." Y/n said, sitting up straighter.

"Really?" Pansy smiled. Y/n nodded, smiling. Pansy cheered and went to go get changed in her dorm. She pulled Daphne along.

Y/n sighed. This party was supposed to be in the Slytherin Common Room. She could do it. She was a strong person.

She took out a baby blue silk dress, that stopped mid thigh, and showed her waist. She loved this dress and tried it on.

But she probably decided that it would be better to wear a dark green dress, since it was a Slytherin party, so why not? She changed her shoes and dress to dark green, and it looked good. She loved it. She swung her purse over her shoulder happily and walked in the corridors towards the Slytherin Party.

She couldn't even hear a single beat of music but when she was let in the music was very loud. She closed her eyes for a moment to feel the beat and smiled, making her way in the party and looked around for her friends.

She immediately saw her friends and she had a rush of excitement. She wanted to have fun.

She came behind them and surprised them. They turned and looked at her up and down.

"Merlin's beard." Pansy mumbled. She hugged Y/n and Daphne did too.

"You look absolutely stunning! A looker you are." Daphne told her with a big smile. Y/n smiled and some soda from Daphne who offered it to her. She drank it while she looked around. It looked like everyone was enjoying themselves.

Meanwhile, The Other Side of The Common Room:

"You regret it, don't you?" Blaise nudged him, then howling with laughter with Theo.

"Not at all." Draco mumbled, turning away from her. She looked absolutely breath taking, for no reason at all. It was unfair.

"You know, I was really unsure about how things would play out between me and her," Theo started talking to Blaise. "but I think she's really nice." He shrugged, eyeing Pansy.

Draco rolled his eyes and leaned on the wall, a hand in his pocket, the other throwing and catching his lighter.

"Glad you're happy though. Wonder who my soulmate is." Blaise took a shaky sighed, and pulled down his shirt to show his right and then left shoulder.

"The heck? How is it in two separate places?" Theo asked, confused.

Blaise's soulmate mark was golden, and shining. It was vines with a few thorns that came from one shoulder and came around the back to his other shoulder.

"It's all connected from the back." Blaise shrugged.

"Wow that's cool!" Theo said. "Show me some time." He smiled and Blaise nodded, patting a hand on Theo's shoulder.

"Wait. So it would be like easy to see if your soulmate's here, 'cause they might be showing their shoulders or something." Theo said, looking around.

Blaise nodded and also looked around.

"What if they're not here?" Draco asked.

"If they're not then they're not. I guess we'd find each other one day." Blaise shrugged and walked away, looking at everyone's shoulders and backs.

Draco couldn't help but roll his eyes.

"What's even the problem?" Theo asked, confusion on his face.

"Blaise hasn't even met his soulmate and he's taking it so seriously."

"Drake, it is serious!" Theo laughed.

"Think about it. Would you like to end up lonely and unhappy for the rest of your life? Or actually be with someone who understands you? It's an easy question. Think about it." He put a shoulder on Draco's comfortingly and walked away to dance.

"It's not easy." Draco muttered, throwing his lighter once more high in the air before he caught it and pocketed it. He looked at the floor blankly, just thinking.

He didn't know if anyone felt how he felt. His head would become so crowded that his head would become blank. He wished someone went through the same thing as he did.

It was weird. It was like his mind was blank, but the thoughts were all the way in the background. He still saw them, but he didn't know what to think of them anymore.

He was even distant from himself.

He should of been the one to know himself the best. Why didn't he?

He saw someone approach him. He admired her heels that had dark green strings, wrapping around her legs. He didn't really realise she was there until she spoke.

"Don't tell me you're a smoker?" She scoffed. He put his head up slightly. His hair fell over his face and he could see her through the gaps of his hair. He stood up straight and brought his hair back.

"Shouldn't matter. Aren't you supposed to love me and all that stupid rubbish?" He muttered.

She chuckled. "No magic could have me love you in an instant."

"But overtime?" He asked. She shrugged and he scoffed.

"How silly of you." He told her.

"I think you're confused about this whole thing." She giggled.

He raised his eyebrow slightly. No, she wasn't drunk. Just more free.

"Enlighten me." He walked passed her and she followed him.

Quite a mistake, probably in the long run.