"I don't. How did you find out?" I asked.

  "Ehehe," they pressed a finger to their lips and smiled. "The way you taste," Torappu replied.

  "...Huh," I scratched the back of my head. "And here I thought something else gave it away." I sighed in relief before pausing in thought. "Wait. If you didn't know until you drank my blood, what made you want to drink it?" I asked.

  "Hmmm?" They tilted their head, their fangs showing with their smile. "I thought I told you already. I find you intriguing." 

  "You smile too much," I muttered as I turned my gaze. "I get that your fangs and stuff are cute, but you don't have to show them all the time," I muttered. 

  "CUTE!" Their voice broke in excitement. "Is that really what you think?" They giggled in glee. They were acting like they had never been called cute or attractive. An androgynous like them surely had plenty of people, male and female, confessing their feelings to them. I surely wasn't the only one, so I had no idea why they were acting all giddy. 

  "I mean, yes?" I answered it more as a question. "Don't act so surprised," I snorted. "I hate girls who act like they've never been praised for their looks."

  "Oh?" They rested their fist against their cheek. "So, I'm a girl?" 

  "Mmk!" A strange noise came from my throat. "I never said that," I turned my head to the wall but slowly leered my eyes back towards them. "Maybe you're just a super cute guy, I don't know... Not like it would make much of a difference." I muttered the last part to myself so they wouldn't hear.

  I knew that, despite their gender, my heart would never stop feeling this way. It was a shut-ins worst enemy: Twitterpation. I had become infatuated, against my will, with the vampire known as Torappu. Even if I didn't want them mentally, even if they turned out to be a guy, my heart would never leave me alone. It would constantly and forever throw me on an emotional roller-coaster when I saw them, heard their voice, or thought about them. I hated it!!

  "What, what?" Torappu stood from their chair and climbed atop their desk, their crimson eyes gleaming with a hunger for more than just my blood. "What did you say?" 

  "N-Nothing!" I squeaked a reply before quickly backing up and changing the subject. "W-well, if I had no Mana, how did the ID work?" 

  "You're mean," they pouted as they climbed back into the chair before continuing. "That's simple. I can transfer my Mana, though it can be dangerous. My Mana is that of a vampire, so it's already dangerous enough to transfer it to someone else as it mingles with theirs. But to transfer it to someone that has no Mana..." They paused.

  "I see," I replied. They didn't have to finish what they were saying to make it obvious. It could kill me.

  "Can you explain it to me? Why you have no Mana, I mean," Torappu asked. Their eyes were so sweet and innocent as they stared into mine, pulling me in with their warmth and sense of security. I saw myself giving myself to them, becoming nothing but a subservient zombie who did as told and answered what was asked.

  "I...have to tell them I'm from another world. They'll understand." I thought as I opened my mouth to speak.

  "Tsk," I clicked my tongue and averted my gaze from Torappu's. "Seriously? Hypnosis?" I scoffed. "You do know that only works on the weak-minded, right?" I glared at them, making sure not to look into their eyes, but even in my peripheral, I saw how wide they were.

  "How did you-That's not possible." They stood from their chair. "My Vampiric Hypnosis is equivalent to a level eight spell. No mere Human, no." I gulped and began to sweat as they approached me, the air growing thick. "No living being can break free from my hypnosis." Torappu grabbed my collar and pulled me down, forcing my eyes to meet theirs. "Who are you?"

  "AHHHHH! I'M GOING TO DIE!"

  "Who do you think I am?" I asked, staying calm as I thought of a plan. 

  All the pieces I needed to build the puzzle and escape this scenario had already been given to me. They mentioned their hypnosis was equivalent to a level eight spell, which I didn't understand at the time, but also that no one should have been able to break free from their hypnosis. They then asked who I was. I merely needed them to give me some vague picture of who they thought I was to be to escape.

  "Answer my question." Their crimson eyes started to glow as they narrowed them at me. 

  "I think Calm Mind is why I was able to break free. But with how they're reacting, I don't think they'll believe a skill saved me." I thought. "That means they think I'm lying about my strength and stats. In other words, all I have to do is act like someone I'm not. A powerful human." I hated that I had to do it. 

  I had no problem going on a power trip in my games since I was the strongest, but having to act like something I wasn't pissed me off. But I had to in order to escape the situation. So, I dug deep down and recalled all the times in my MMOs when I acted like a God among men.

  "Heh," I laughed softly as I lowered my gaze, my hair covering my eyes.

  "I've always wanted to say this anyway, but saying it IRL would have been cringe!" I thought as a smirk crept across my lips. "If I do this, I have to do it right!"

  "Nh!" Torappu let me go and stepped back, hesitation filling their eyes and face.

  "I am all that's left," I started as I raised my head and stared into their eyes. My eyes glowed a piercing yellow that made Torappu visibly shiver. "Or maybe I'm all there ever was." I reached my hand towards them. "What about you? Do you remember your true name?"

  "Oops. I went too far into the dialogue."  

  "My... true name?" Fear filled their eyes. "No...you...that can't be. I'm sorry." Torappu bowed their head. "I didn't know. Please, forgive me."

  "Eh?"

    "Speak up," I started. "I can't hear you." I had no idea why their demeanor had changed so much, but I used it to my advantage.

  "I'm sorry," they repeated. "I was wondering how a Human born with no Mana had survived, why you hadn't been killed. It made me curious, especially since your stats didn't match your level. But now I understand. Please forgive me, My Liege." They never moved from their bow as they spoke.

  "Huh?" My mind went blank for a moment before realizing what had happened. What I had said must have been some sort of flag, something that made Torappu think I was something or someone I wasn't by sheer coincidence.

  It was the worst possible outcome. I was supposed to submit to them, to do as told. After all, I wasn't who they thought I was, whoever that may have been. But they said that because I was a Human with no Mana, it made sense I was who they thought I was. 

  In other words, the perfect excuse fell right into my lap. If I pretended to be whoever Torappu thought I was, they wouldn't further question my suspicious lack of Mana and power. And from the vibe they were giving off, the person I had to pretend to be was a powerful being. 

  "Heh, that's easy to act out. After all, I was powerful in all the games I played!" I dominated everything from FPS (First-Person shooters) to MMOs and Rouge-Likes. So, going on a power trip was an easy feat. The only difference this time was that it would be more of an ego trip than an actual power trip.