🎭🪄✨37: The Keys Press Down and the Guitar Strums a String✨🪄🎭

Beginne am Anfang

"What!? It'll surely grab the attention of some dick-sucking virgins and virginettes!"

"Miu, I'll change into the next outfit.."

"Wow, this is better! I think I'm gonna wear this one tonight, thanks Miu

"Wow, this is better! I think I'm gonna wear this one tonight, thanks Miu."

"Yeah, all me!" Iruma pointed to herself, cackling; did her ego grow a boner? Most likely since she was grinning from ear to ear "aw man you already did your hair and makeup!"

"Yeah, I don't know if I trust you to do my hair yet." Kaede laughed to herself nervously. "I gotta head down to the gym for extra practice!"

"Oh, already? Well, good luck out there and make sure you don't get the school an accidental pantyshot!"

"I won't, thanks Miu!"

"Go-Good luck Akamatsu, do your best!" Mikan called out, smiling to herself.

The door gently closed, leaving the Inventor and the nurse alone together in the room.

"I can tell by how you're acting you have a crush, right? Who's the bitch that caught your rainy heart?"

"A-a crush? No..I d-don't have one..that I know of though.."

"Bullshit! Are you aro, because I don't want to force some shit onto your lake at all! Then I wouldn't really be hitting on you, but I'm dating titless so there'd be no fucking reason for me to!"

"..oh, you're dating Kaede? How's the relationship like?"

"It's been a bit slow, I don't wanna rush things because I am not really familiar with that kinda if shit even if I act like I do sex for a living! Although, I don't think anyone's gonna want you with that gloomy ass pitstain you extract from your whorish skin! It's paler than the fucking moon! We need to do a makeover on you sometimes because I know that you have some potential!"

"A m-makeover? B-but I like who I am right now...not entirely but.. "

"Look, give me a call whenever you want to do this, I'll go back to my dorm to work on a new invention! " and with that Miu was gone, out of the room with a slam of the door

A makeover? That wouldn't be a bad thing to try out..but I don't know if I like attention as much as Miu does..Mikan sighed, lying down on her back, letting herself sink into the warm, soft mattress and sheets. She grabbed her phone and set an alarm to get good seats for the show; Mikan wanted to stay with Kaede for rehearsal but..she was scared.

Terrified that it would happen again, terrified that she would meet him again, terrified that she'll be treated even worse.

Mikan set the phone down on the shared night table, dimmed the lights to a nice blue indigo color and let herself relax under the soft and thick covers, quickly falling asleep