XLV

The music started a second before Pepper and Peter moved. She adjusted her dress and bouquet one last time and linked her arm through his. Slowly they walked down the makeshift aisle in Central Park.

Nat and Steve followed close behind, taking their seats at the respective sides in the front row beside Pepper and Peter.

Wanda and Bucky were next, they did the same.

Then it was Christie and Thor. The hight difference made Kenna laugh. She watched from the side as they walked down the rows of seats. Towards Loki and his mother. There they stopped and stood off to the side.

It was Kenna's turn. Tony squeezed her arm lightly, "I know I haven't known you for very long but..." both refused to let themselves cry, but as they looked at each other it seemed near impossible. "Giving you away is the hardest thing I will ever do."

"I love you daddy," she pulled him into a hug. "Thank you for everything."

"You ready?" He asked when they pulled apart. Kenna ran her hands down her dress, tear long gone and forgotten thanks to Wanda. She nodded her approval and slipped her arm through Tony's.

They walked to the end of aisle. Frigga waved her hands and everyone stood. They walked slowly. Passing smiles to everyone. Fury and Hill in the back row.

Daniel and Jenny. Lillian and Joseph. Clint and his family. Vision, Sam and Rhodey. Bruce. Sif, Valkyrie and Korg. She looked straight ahead at Thor. He was grinning and kept giving knowing looks to Loki.

Loki was the only one not watching her. As they approached the end of aisle Thor let him know he could turn around. He did so, an despite have only seen her an hour before he still swelled at the sight of her.

Kenna passed her bouquet to Christie and let Tony take her hand. He kissed it once before placing it in Loki's outstretched palm. Holding his hand she walked the last few steps towards Frigga.

"You may sit," the congregation sat. "Welcome, friends and family, to this most blessed occasion. One where two souls, who have chosen to become one, will do just that." She took Kenna and Loki's hands in hers, and instructed them to hold each other's free hand. The three were joined in a circle. "As the Goddess of Marriage it is my honour to bring these souls together as one. In a joined ceremony of both Asgard and Midgard, not only will souls be joined, but traditions joined as well. Who gives this Bride today?"

Tony raised his hand, "I do,"

Frigga brought her hands together and placed Kenna's in Loki's, then pulled out a glittering golden thread from her sleeve. She wound it around their hands. "Your Asgardian Vows, Loki, repeat after me.

I, Loki, Son of Odin, God of Mischief and Prince of Asgard,"

"I, Loki, Son of Odin, God of Mischief and Prince of Asgard,"

"Do hereby pledge myself to thee, Kenna, Daughter of Anthony, Woman of Science,"

Daughter of Anthony, Woman of Science,"

"I will carry you as my wife, friend and confidante, I will hold you as my wife, friend and confidante, and I will trust you as my wife, friend and confidante,"

"For as long as the Gods allow."

Frigga beamed with pride at her son but he didn't notice. The only thing he was looking at was Kenna, they both seemed lost in each other. She continued, "Kenna, repeat after me. I, Kenna, Daughter of Anthony, Woman of Science,"