I nodded "nope"

Dad "Turn it back on"

I fake pouted "As my father i thought you wanted me to be happy"

Dad "you were happy with your friends and with Derek. Now, you are just a ripper"

I took a step to him and flashed my fangs "A ripper who wouldn't hesitate to kill her own father or kill people till it rains blood. So don't challenge me. I don't feel anything for anyone so don't do anything stupid"

I turned on my heel and walked away but stopped looked at the Sheriff "Stiles is gone. The Nogitsune is in control now"

He looked shocked and i walked out.

I walked out and saw Stiles standing there.

I groaned annoyed "What do you want?"

Stiles "You should show me some respect "

I scoffed, amused "In your dreams. What do you want?"

Then he took two random people and broke their necks.

I clapped hands and mocked "that was frightening, i'm so impressed. What else have you got?"

Stiles "You'll learn to respect me or else-"

I raised an eyebrow, challenging "or else? what?"

Stiles took a step forward "I'll kill every single person in this town till you won't have anyone to feed on"

Me "You won't"

Stiles smiled sadistically "Of course i will, sweetheart"

Me "Beacon Hills is not the only town in this world"

Stiles "You have no idea to what i'm capable of"

I gritted my teeth "you have no any idea to what i am capable of"

At home.

I walked in and heard some voices coming from my Father's office. I leaned on the door frame. They haven't noticed me yet.

Allison "and what now? waiting till he comes out?"

Derek shook his head "No, we can't. The Oni come out when the sun goes down."

I began to smirk "Not if i kill him first"

They turned to me surprised. Allison began to walk to me but dad held her back.

She looked at him confused.

Dad"She turned it off"

Her eyes widened and she shook her head "That's not true"

I nodded, amused "Of course it is, Alli"

Dad" Whatever you're gonna do is for you and not for us."

I crossed my arms over my chest "I'm just saving my food, dad, you can't blame me for that"

Derek asked confused "What do you mean?"

Me "He threatened to kill every single person in this town if i don't show him some respect. And if he does that, i wont have anyone to feed on anymore"

Allison "You-"

I held a finger up "ah, ah, ah, I just care to still my hunger and not to help you. If i get him first i'll kill him"

Sheriff growled "You will not kill my son"

Me "Stiles is dead, Sheriff. The Nogitsune took his body in control."