📚🎹🗃36: Out of The Red🗃🎹📚

Start from the beginning

I need to escape here whenever I find a chance

You should kick his ass right now instead of letting this middle aged bitch use your body like he's using lotion every night!

No, I don't want to risk getting killed.  I can't let my father spend the rest of his life in debt without someone to help him

Fine, let yourself get raped for the sixth time today, alone.

I have a plan for if I survive, just stay in and I'll stay here with you until they're finished with me for now

Fuckin pushover, fine, do it yourself way Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes

"Fuck, this guy is tighter than the last one. How ya doing, Isaiah? "

"He's a stubborn bitch!  Open your mouth you fucking r-tard!" 
-----
"NO NEED TO DO THAT!  Please get your hands off of me" Ishimaru snapped back, unknowingly slapping the nurses hand away from his forehead

"Eek!  I'm sorry!  Please forgive me- I'm sorry!  I didn't mean to-"

"YOU DEGENERATE!  How dare you lay a hand on a girl, nonetheless someone that you call yourself a 'friend!' Are you alright, Tsumiki!?" Chabashira ran over and slapped Taka across the face, causing another red mark to stain on his left cheek.

"Ah!  My apologies!  I never meant to hit you, nonetheless a fellow peer of me-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!  Don't you buffoons see that I am trying to enjoy my morning tea!  I don't need any shit stains ruining this!" That heavily accented voice disappeared and snapped at the three kids, sending shivers down everyone's spine at this point- even Mr. Shinobiyoru's!

"My apologies Celeste, but you shouldn't use such language in an educational environment! "

"Everybody take your seats, class has begun!"

"Really Mr. Shinobiyoru!? " Mondo muttered up his breath

Where did Taka even come from?  Is this the same man that we know?  What happened to him!?  Why did he go, did he even have a choice to go!?  My brain's a fucking mess just thinking of this all!