【 Imminent Danger 】

Zacznij od początku

⇠⫷❖◈❖⫸⇢

"We're back!" I call.

"Welcome back!" says the other kids.

"So, how was it? Was it there?" Yuugo asks.

"We found it! The temple and the golden water!"

Emma remarks with a thumbs up.

"It seemed pretty sacred," I comment.

We explained everything we found, including the possible entrance into the seven walls.

I went into one of the restrooms that had giant mirrors to take off the mask and robes.

Once I took off the robes, I turned to the side and furrowed my eyebrows.

I didn't think I'd get boobs this fast.

I raise my eyebrows, they were bigger than my fists, which was a little...

Shocking. To say the least.

I shrugged it off and put my regular clothes back on.

Ah, they poke out of my shirt, love to make themselves known.

That's nice.

The rest of the day went by as simple as it always has been.

⇠⫷❖◈❖⫸⇢

Ever since the phone call, and getting worked up about the possibility that the blonde haired psychopath sending in shitty hair to come to exterminate us like some rats, I easily had decided to put off sleep after a handful of months when I started getting nightmares.

And as expected, Ray didn't like that.

I was practicing the Conjure Boneman spell late into the night. This was after finally telling Yuugo and Lucas about my experiments to elucidate why I look different from most demons. 

The Boneman I summoned every time retained knowledge, so I was able to teach it things to prevent him from attacking my family again. 

He nodded along with my words, sheathing its bow and not touching its sword handle anymore.

"Now, do you understand? Family is good. Your friends I'll summon with you are good. Ratri clan is bad. Suit man is bad. Long white haired man is bad." I say, hoping he'll give me some acknowledgment.

He opens his mouth to speak.

"Aaaaa." he says.

I huff in slight disappointment as I hunch over, my arms hanging down. "Close enough, I hope."

Wow, I've gone from talking to my stuffed animal, to myself, to a fake conjured skeleton from the dead.

I must be losing my damn marbles.

Ray entered the room, hands in his pockets and his eyes narrow, seeing me talk to the skeleton.

The Boneman points to Ray, "Aaaaa." he says again, hand on his bow getting ready to pull it out.

I shake my head. "No, Ray is family. Ray is good. Ratri clan bad. Remember?"

"Aaaaa." he nods and puts his hands together.

The Boneman disintegrates into ash, then the ash sinks into the floor, disappearing. Which indicates the time limit that I set for him has exceeded.

I look back up at Ray, and he is lightly shaking his head while rubbing his eyes.

"Y/n, you're going to bed." he told me, taking my spellbook.