【 Beyond The Wall 】

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓍⒾⒾⒾ

The birds chirp as I look up in the gargantuan trees, they seemingly go on for miles.

"It's so big!" Don says, looking up.

I breathed in the familiar pine smell from all those years ago.

It's good to be back here.

I thought with a smile.

Ray suddenly snapped his head in a direction, he was looking at a bush rustling.

I reached up and patted his head, "Don't worry, just the wind." I told him with a smile.

He looked back at me, "You said you've been outside before right? How much have you explored?"

"Just the forest, I founded my comrades here and was kidnapped from here. A shame I didn't get to see what else was out there." I comment.

We climbed over large branches, I just hopped over them like they were nothing as I waited for the others.

I wasn't getting the least bit tired, but it was clear the others were.

"Okay, everyone! Let's take a break and eat breakfast!" says Emma.

Everyone sat in a giant tree opening, I decided to climb the huge tree when nobody was looking and take out a candy cane.

Yes, that's right, I stashed the whole supply of candy canes Isabella had in my bag.

I should get an award for being this sneaky.

Nobody can have this icy treat besides me hehe.

I suck on one end of it as I look around.

It seems to have gotten even prettier last I saw.

Then again, I was last here when I was 5, so I should expect a few things to change.

I finish the candy cane and continue gazing at the sight.

I saw from below Ray thunk Emma's head with a water jar and held back a laugh

I waited a while in the tree branch, getting out another candy cane while I was at it.

I thought to myself about different things as I let my tongue be coated with the icy treat and taking Cuddles out of my bag for him to see the forest.