「 Rising Panic 」

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓍⓍⓍⒾⓋ

I was told to slow down since my friends couldn't keep up, even with an unconscious Zazie on my back, I was able to keep my normal incredibly fast pace.

They were muttering about, The Ratri Clan and Peter.

"Everyone's enemy," I remark. "The ringleader. The 36th head of the clan. Peter Ratri."

I add, "He was the one who ordered Andrew around too, he's the reason Yuugo and Lucas are dead. He's the reason Chris was grazed by the bullet. He's the reason behind all of it." I say, bitterness laced in my voice.

As much as I hated Andrew, I held the same hatred for Peter. Simply because if he never ordered Andrew to do all the things he did, leading me to maul him to death, things would be completely different than they are now.

If he touches any of our other friends, or if he touches Maeve. I'll kill him like I killed Andrew.

It's clear that the others knew of this as well, I rode with great strides in my efforts to protect them, but to also not seem overbearing.

My rage is what drives me to kill those who truly deserve it, and is considered a deadly weapon to the Ratri's. While I still run swiftly through the fortress I knew so well, my mind wandered to think about my first encounter with the blonde shithead.

⇠⫷❖◈❖⫸⇢

"Hello. Pleased to meet you, Y/n."

Peter Ratri sits at the head of the table in the conference room, I was led in by the scientists in hand shackles to prevent me from attacking them.

The shackles were unlocked and I sat at the opposite end of the table, he slides over a hot mug.

"Coffee?"

He asked.

"Is it laced with any drugs?"

"No."

I take a second to look at the man and the coffee.

"Fine,"

I say as I take the coffee and drink it carefully.

"Welcome. I'm sure you already know me, and have already undergone your first experiment-"

"Yeah, it hurt like hell too. What do you guys use in those needles?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

He also raises an eyebrow and stays silent.

I shake my head.

"Nevermind I don't wanna know," I sigh. "I guess I'll find out someday."

"Are you done babbling? I'd like to introduce myself."

He taps his finger against the table.