《 On The Edge 》

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓍⓍⓍⒾⓍ
ⓎⓄⓊⓇ ⓅⓄⓋ

"NO!!! I LOST! TO FOOD!!!" we hear Peter scream in the middle of the empty hall as he dramatically drops to the ground while dropping his phone.

I took off my mask and propped it to the side of my face to look at Peter fully. I had also taken out one of my revolvers and aimed it at him. Emma had a gun pointed at Peter as we stood right in front of him, instead of behind when we were chasing him.

"Don't move." says Emma.

He looks up, an innocent face.

"Please, don't shoot me."

I narrow my eyes at him.

I know your innocent game, you're a very shitty actor, on top of having a shitty aim, by the way.

Sad that I won't be able to say it to your face without sending you into a frenzy that I have to deal with.

"I was wrong! I'll do anything! So please, don't shoot me!"

I aim my gun a little to the right with a smirk as I shoot on either side of him, causing him to rattle in place with fear as the bullets just manage to whizz past him.

My teeth sharpen as I smile regularly with the rows of teeth visible in pure glee.

"Look at em now, boys. Ain't nothing like a little fear to make a paper man crumble."

(hehe It references)

I snicker as I tuck the revolver back into my weapon belt.

"I'll give you the honors to shoot him though, Em. And I can finish him off." I offer with a smug smile.

She doesn't.

In fact, she lowers her gun.

I glare at her, "Well, you didn't have to do that, but alright-" I stride forward but am yanked backward

"We didn't come here to kill you, we came to talk to you."

I glare at her.

THIS GIRL I-

I clench my fists, my nails dig into my palm, and my eye twitches. I keep attempting to stride over to Peter but Emma's grip is almost supernaturally adept as she manages to keep me where she is. I shoot daggers with my eyes at her.

This will be the death of you.

And I have warned you so many times about this.

Peter is very taken aback, he even stumbles a little.

"We won't attack the Ratri clan in any way, in return, we want you to approve of our freedom."

I look back at Peter, the anger starts flooding in.