《 Emptiness 》

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓍⓁⓋ
ⓎⓄⓊⓇ ⓅⓄⓋ

I grumble a bit as I stir awake. Soft and fluffy powder is under me, and it's absolutely bone chilling cold.

I hear more grumbling and eventually wake up.

I see an orange haired man with a tall piece of hair sticking up. We both jolt back upon seeing each other.

"Who are you??"

"Who am I?? Who are you??"

"I don't know! You tell me!"

We both spew out confused phrases, but only now when he starts talking I realize it's a girl based on her feminine features.

Whoops.

An unknown figure emerges from the rapid snowstorm we are in and walks up to us, we scoot back to see a tall, scruffy person with a winter mask in the proper winter attire.

"What are human beings doing out here?"

He seemingly asked himself.

I shiver as snow whips around me, the old man prompts us to follow him, and we do with much struggle due to the cold.

⇠⫷❖◈❖⫸⇢

"Hey, you two alright?"

The old man asks. We were now inside with blankets around us near a fire.

"Where did you both come from? Why were you out there?"

That's actually kinda funny because I have no damn idea.

I stutter.

"We don't know..." we both said, I tried to scurry my mind for any details I could possibly remember.

"I'll grant your family's wish, and the ability to contact family on the other side. But in return. I want both of your memories."

"You will lose your family. And you'll be disconnected from them. But they'll be all alright. Including Maeve. Who will turn into a human as well as Y/n."

...

...

...

"Okay."

I shake my head, trying my hardest to remember. But only pulling up blanks.

"What are both of your names?"

"We don't know..."

"Where are you two from?"

"..."

The girl beside me squeezes her eyes shut and opens them again in an attempt to remember. Also seemingly to no avail.

"Your parents?"