「 011 」

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓍⓍⓍⓋⒾ

(before Maeve met you! + first day!)

The monster who frequently checks on us unsettles me.

I want to leave.

But I can't.

These contraptions...

What are they?

Everyone around me is practically brain dead!

I can't call for help from anyone.

I'm hooked up to a machine that goes down my throat and is very big and can't get out of it.

I'm tied down by my legs and wrists.

I'm scared.

I don't wanna die.

The demon unlatches me from the machine and unties my restraints

This is it.

It's my day to die.

I breathe in, keeping a stoic and dead stare.

But I...

Don't die...

"Greetings Number 011." he lifts me from the high rack we're all placed on.

I don't talk.

I'm afraid to.

"The others will be scheduling a meeting and what to do with you. We realize you don't need these machines to survive. But we keep you hooked up since you don't know how to escape. And we need to keep it that way."

He looks at me from the eye that doesn't cover my hair.

"I didn't intend for you to be born. And now, I must suffer the consequences. I might get fired for my misdeed to the merchandise."

You make me sick.

I hate being here.

He sighs.

"I know you can't understand me. But that's good. Because you don't need to know the possibilities that lie ahead for your unfortunate self."

Oh, but little do you know, I can understand you.

He brings me a little ways away from the room before an explosion is heard.

He drops me, and I take it as my time to run.

"NUMBER 011-!"

He's cut off by a gurgling noise and I hear a loud THUMP behind me and a CRASH from in front of me.