【 Imminent Danger 】

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓍⓍⒾⓋ

September, 2047.

A year and eight months since escape.

I can't believe I agreed to search for this golden piss water.

Yeah, I'm in a bit of a bad mood, so what?

It could never be because I keep getting interrupted when trying to practice a conjuring spell and accidentally had a Boneman attack Yuugo.

Definitely not.

I sigh, stretching out my neck.

Thank the seven gods the Ratri's still haven't found us yet.

That makes me feel a little better, I guess.

We found the demon town of the Imperial Capital, it took us quite a while to find the golden water and the temple we've been looking for.

Everyone was wearing a demon disguise. I had on my usual robes and mask as part of my disguise, though my hood was down since I was the only one with horns who could blend in with the rest.

"Brother! I saw weird feet! Weird feet!" calls a demon from behind us.

My robes are way too long for the little boy to have seen my morphed feet.

So he must've seen one of the others.

Great.

The same demon child speaks again.

"And those robes look familiar! The jeweled ones!"

Oh bloody hell.

We dashed away before the other demon saw us, walking out the gate.

"That was close," Emma remarks, taking off her mask.

"Well, don't take off your mask just yet! Someone might be looking for us just in case." I told her.

"Well, why is your hood off then?!" Emma asks questioningly. "And how did those kids notice your robes?"

"Because I actually have horns and an eye mask, you dunderhead." I roll my eyes behind my half mask as I point to them. "And I don't know how those kids know my robes." I remarked falsely.

"Don! That's why we told you to be careful on how you walk!" Gilda scolded. "I thought you paid attention when Y/n showed you!"

"Ehehe, sorry about that," he says.

"But these masks are amazing! As well as the clothes and perfume!" comments Emma. "We'll have to thank Nigel and the others for making them."

I coughed. "And for me getting the actual materials-"

"Oh! Yes! And that too. Thank you, Y/n!" I nod.

 Thank you, Y/n!" I nod