「 A Travelling Souvenir 」

ⒸⒽⒶⓅⓉⒺⓇ ⓍⓍⓋⒾⒾ

This sucks.

It hasn't even been that many days, but I'm already getting bored.

We're on Day 3 on the journey. And since there weren't as many wild demons to deter me from blinking properly, I haven't needed much sleep.

Ten minutes of rest every 5 hours is nice.

It helps keep me sane.

After my attack on Andrew, I finally put back on my lucky necklace.

I should rename it the convenient necklace because it either keeps slipping off, or I take it off for one reason or another right before something bad happens.

The younger kids were getting very tired, even after our adventure which happened almost two years ago, still didn't help.

Still, the lack of sleep is also due to stress, because not only do we have to worry about wild demons, we have to worry about the Ratri's as well.

Violet and Nigel weren't finding much food, so Emma and I went to volunteer to find food. Some younger kids trotted behind us.

"No, Don, that mushroom is poisonous," I told him, smacking the mushroom out of his hand.

There were screeches, people rose their guns but I told them to lower them as I walked to the sound source.

That wasn't a demon.

That was a-

"MONKEYS!" shout the little kids, the monkeys were dropping food down for us.

Why thank you good sir.

I thought as I picked up some of the nuts they gave us, we set down a basket and they put food in there for us.

"WOW!" said Don and Emma, looking at the full baskets.

"With this much, we can make soups!" I told them.

"We have been getting better at collecting food," comments Jemima.

"With these past two years, we've gotten much better at doing a lot of things, thanks to you guys!" she says happily. I kneel down to her height and smile.

"We're all students of Yuugo, Lucas, and Y/n after all!" she says, my smile turns a little sad.

Jemima's small hand reaches to my face. "That's why we'll work so hard!" she cheers.

I break out into a grin. "Yes, you have all been doing an amazing job."

⇠⫷❖◈❖⫸⇢

⇠⫷❖◈❖⫸⇢

Eight days.

I stretch my arms and stretch out my neck as Ray and I keep walking.