𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 || 67

- joshua hong -

Heeyoung let out a sigh and left the shop, giving me some time for myself. I was frustrated. Really frustrated.

This is painful for me. She's literally someone that I could trust after years of having trust issues. Not to mention, she herself is struggling with her life...

I really hope she would be alright back in Vancouver. I hope she's able to find happiness at least. I just hope, she'll be okay...

"We fought because both of us confessed about liking you 3 months ago"

I pursed my lips together as I could feel my heart pounding.

I chuckled bitterly

How can I not notice that ? I should've known it sooner, yet I was so blind. Was it because I didn't wanna jump into conclusion because we're best friends ??? Or was it because I've liked Heeyoung and not her.

Whatever it was... I've made a big mistake and I wouldn't be able to meet her again because of it...

Why didn't she tell me about leaving ??

Was she angry at me ?? Angry that I was paying attention to my crush instead of my own best friend at the time ?? Or was it because she didn't wanna have any other fights with Heeyoung at that time ??

Please at least come back here... I'm willing to wait for you...