Sunday Morning || 42

- joshua hong -

As I was still talking with Heeyoung, I then noticed that Sophia is no longer there and Jeonghan and Seungcheol looked... Guilty...? What ?? What the hell happened while I'm talking to Heeyoung

"Heeyoung I wanna have a chat with my friends for a bit"
I said to her

"I guess I'll get going to give you guys some space"
Said Heeyoung as she left

I went by to those two and sat down with them

"Guys ? Where's Sophia ? Why are you two kind of in a bad mood ??? Did something happen ???"
I asked

"Well um..."
Jeonghan didn't wanna look at me in the eyes and so does Seungcheol. What ???

"Do you by any chance remember about a girl called Kim Sooyoung back in highschool ?"
Asked Seungcheol

"You mean that nerd ???"
I asked them

Well of course I remembered her. I used to talk bad about her a lot before...

Both of them nodded

"What about her ??"
I asked

Is she a friend of Sophia ? If so I wanna meet her to apologize I swear

"The thing is... Your new friend... Um Sophia I mean..."
Jeonghan was hesitating as he was scratching behind his neck

Was Sophia angry ??? But we literally went to different highschools ???

"She's Sooyoung."
Said Seungcheol as my eyes widened.

Wait holy fuck... I-

I wasn't expecting THAT ???? How can someone change so much ??? If she's Sooyoung then she must've known I am Jisoo, the player of that school ??? Yet why ? What ?

"You gotta be kidding me"
I looked at them in disbelief

"No we're not... She seemed to be upset earlier..."
Said Jeonghan as he looked down.

"Wait for real ? How tf can someone change so much ??? But why is she befriending me if she KNEW I am Jisoo. She should've known someone like us would've talked behind her during that time"
I said to them as I was still surprised by it.

"She said she actually didn't even know who we were. When she knew it, which was just now, she looked really upset..."
Said Seungcheol

"How did she even know it...? Is this seriously the end of my friendship with her ? What the hell ? It has only been a month I--"
I was so frustrated as I couldn't believe this is happening.