Sunday Morning || 08

- sophia kim -

Hours have passed, it's finally time to go home. It was like a whole mess today. I couldn't stop thinking about that guy. I just couldn't. Something about him felt... Special.

Am I crushing on him ???

But he's literally a whole stranger... I shook my head trying to brush off my thoughts.

Come to think of it, the flower shop is not closing yet so I decided to buy some coffee and sweets for him. You know as a thanks for today.

"Sophia you're oddly spacing out a lot today, and it's odd for you to buy TWO cups of coffee. Got a boyfriend ?"
One of my colleagues ask as she grins

"I mean you're in college already of course you have one right ?"
Another one of them ask

I blushed as I was so flustered by that sudden question of hers

"OMG NO NO NO--- I'M A SINGLE PRINGLE WHAT DO Y'ALL MEAN"
I accidentally yelled

"Or maybe a crush"
Said my cousin from the back

"H-HUH ??"
I could feel my face heating up

"Ooh you hit the point Yeojinnie"
Heeyoung, my best friend joined the conversation

"So who is it ?"
Yeojin asked

"OMG PLEASE. I'm not crushing on anyone at the moment ! I am only buying this to thank someone for helping me today"
I said as I let out a sigh

"If it's not a crush you wouldn't be THAT flustered though"
Yeojin grinned

"I'm just taken aback by the question that's all ! Sheesh all of you wouldn't let me breathe !"
I frowned

"I'll get going now. I have assignments to finish"
I stated before leaving.

Is it even possible to crush on someone when you just met today ? Why was I so flustered if you were just someone whom I just met and a literal stranger ?

This is just absurd !