Sunday Morning || 04

- sophia kim -

The moment he smiled at me, that's when I know I've been struck by an arrow straight to my heart.

How can someone like him exist I swear to god.

"What about you ?"
I asked

"Joshua. Joshua Hong"
He introduced himself.

After that it was quiet again between us. Except for the sound of rain falling down that is.

Not too long after that, we've arrived at the supermarket. I couldn't go in since my clothing is all wet so I have to wait outside. Of course somewhere with a roof that is.

Since I couldn't get in, he was the one who went inside to buy me some new clothes and an umbrella.

My heart is still racing. I can't believe I just fall for a guy that I've randomly met on the street and would probably never see him again after this. Some luck huh ?

After waiting for like 15 minutes like that, he came out of the supermarket and handed me an umbrella.

"I don't think you could enter the market so let's get you changed at the flower shop I'm working in"
Said Joshua

"O-oh, o-okay"
I responded and opened the umbrella.

He handed me the plastic bag that consists new clothes and sweatpants. After that he picked up his umbrella that was on the floor and both of us continued to walk.

We didn't even talk on our way to the flower shop. I guess we just don't really know what to talk about. I guess, I'll try to strike a conversation before I leave or something.