𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 || 63

- joshua hong -

Months have passed and I've noticed how me and Sophia have been drifting apart nowadays. Is everything alright with her ? I really hope she is fine.

She have been avoiding me a lot so I didn't know what to do. I'm not that good when it comes to this matter, but being quiet wouldn't help either right...?

She have rarely come by, she haven't texted me either. Even when Heeyoung came, I wouldn't feel as happy as I used to be.

Heeyoung might be the girl that I like, but Sophia is my best friend. She have been understanding in a lot of ways and have always helped me out when I needed it.

"Joshua ?"
Someone called

I looked up to see Heeyoung.

I was deep in my thoughts that I didn't even notice Heeyoung coming in. Maybe I should ask her ? Both of them are close right ??

"Oh, hey Heeyoung"
I greeted

"You okay ?"
She asked

"Yeah. A bit tired"
I said with a smile

Both of us talked about the usual stuffs and all. Maybe I should ask her now

It's now or never Joshua

"Heeyoung"
I called out

"Yes ?"
She responded

"I haven't seen Sophia for a long time and she haven't even texted me either. Did something happened ??"

I asked

"Oh... She uh... She quit her job 3 months ago..."
Said Heeyoung as she looked down

She quitted ??? She told me she loved it there and she really planned to work there for a few more years. What ???

"What ??? Why ??? Sophia used to tell me on how much she loved it there. How welcomed she felt there. That's just odd"
I raised my eyebrow

Heeyoung couldn't say anything. She was looking down and the atmosphere between us were getting intense. What the actual hell happened ???