Sunday Morning || 43

- joshua hong -

Why now ? Why ? Just when I got someone whom I could trust other than these two they had to leave me just like that ??? What kind of a sick joke is this ???

Well I asked for it didn't I ? Who the hell would wanna befriend with someone whom already backstabbed them ? Gosh...

"What should I do OMG... I was already fond of her and now this is is happening I-- I can't accept this what the hell"
I said in a really frustrated tone of voice.

"Maybe we should just apologize ? I mean we have never bullied her or anything... Well at least I think we haven't..."
Seungcheol nibbled onto his nails

"Did you forgot how we used to leave notes at her locker ?"
Said Jeonghan as he glared at Seungcheol

"This is frustrating... I wish I wasn't like that during that time. Just what is this big ass coincidence that we're studying at the same place, met once again because of that rainy Sunday morning ? This is stressing me out..."
I groaned

"If I text her would she answer it...?"
I asked as I looked at them

"We won't know if we won't try... Maybe you should"
Said Seungcheol

"I've really enjoyed her company ever since we've met and I don't want it to end just yet..."
I said as I pulled out my phone from my jeans pocket.

I unlocked it and clicked onto her message with her. That's when a lot of the bad stuffs I've talked about her came flooding in. My heart felt heavy. Would she forgive someone like me...?

I've said mean stuffs about you when you're around yet you didn't even take a look at me. I've insulted you a lot... I talked bad stuffs about you...

Why am I like this ?