Sunday Morning || 56

- sophia kim -

I then saw Heeyoung bitting her bottom lip. Did I made a mistake of saying it out loud... She told me I could trust her before and she's different from any other girls...

Are you going to leave me just like other people would ?

She let out a sigh and... I guess I know what would come out of her mouth next.

"I'm sorry Sophia, but I'm not going to give him to you. I've liked him first, therefore I have the rights to make the first move on him."
Said Heeyoung as she looked up at me

"Do it then. I've had enough of fake and high hopes for myself. Well... Might as well just vent out everything I've been bottling up."
I said as I took a deep breath

"What do you mean ?"
Heeyoung raised her eyebrows

"Yes. I'm angry you were being all lovey dovey with Shua. I was jealous because I like him so much that it's so hard to just forget about him. It's exhausting. THIS is exhausting. I know I have no chance to end up with him because I know. I know he likes you. He didn't tell me but I know he does."
I said as I gripped my clothes

"I like him. I like him a lot. But just like any other guys I've fallen for, I would NEVER have a chance to be more than a friend to them because they would always fall for a friend of mine... I'm sick of it. I just am..."
I said as memories came flooding in...

This is frustrating.

"So please... If you are dating Joshua... Please don't keep him away from me... I'd at least would want to stay as friends with both of you..."
I said as I bit my bottom lip, holding back my tears. I didn't know what to do. I'm sick of the same cycle going on and on.

When can I finally be happy ?