Sunday Morning || 20

- joshua hong -

Well she seemed to be in a hurry. I guess she have a lot of other stuffs to settle to. Luckily I finally have her number which would allow me to ask her questions through there.

Despite us knowing each other for a month, we haven't really got to talk for a long time. I didn't get any chance to ask her age and all. The thing that I am really curious about is where she's studying at.

"Shua you're not the type to visit cafés and all. How did you get to know her ???"
Seungcheol asked

"I'm curious about that too Joshuji. Our friends said she have always gave cold shoulders to guys in the café. To think that she's befriending you and even giving you some stuffs from the café. That's quiet odd"
Said Jeonghan

"Well, I happen to go to work a bit late 3 weeks ago. It was a rainy Sunday morning. She was literally drenched in the rain so I couldn't just leave her. We ended up being friends though after that"
I said to them as I put the paper bag on the counter

"To think that you're befriending a girl. That's odd of you too. You don't have any trust issues with them anymore ?"
Seungcheol asked

"I just felt like I could trust her that's all. She's really nice though. I don't get why your friends said she's cold"
I said to them as I continued on sweeping the floor

"Maybe it was because of her appearance that people thought she was cold"
I added

"Aren't you interested in her ? You know, in that type of way ?"
Jeonghan asked

"Of course no. She's just a friend"
I replied

"That's a shame though"
Said Jeonghan

"Why would it be a shame ?"
I asked as I turned around

"Someone as pretty as her, for sure a lot of guys are after her don't you think ?"
Said Seungcheol

I went quiet for a bit